Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Selina's takedown of that Colorado congresswoman was some next-level poo poo

"I'm gonna send the IRS so far up your husband's colon, he's gonna hope the only thing they find is more cancer"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Throatwarbler posted:

The district in Colorado where they are going to build warships?

You can think it's implausible, but that's where they said she was from.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Fellatio del Toro posted:

So if Jonah wins he's totally gonna end up being the deciding vote on Selina winning right?

Almost certainly, and you can bet he's going to have an insane list of demands to give her that vote.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Cliff Racer posted:

Its come up often enough during election season due to the NH primaries, the writers probably got it from that.

I sort of doubt that Jonah actually cares about drug addicts, he'd be more likely to make funny faces at them.

Of course he cares about them, he sees them all the time down on the cornah.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Throatwarbler posted:

I just realized that "going hallway to hallway" is some kind of sex thing.

Yeah, at first I thought he just meant sneaking in and out of rooms, but then he starts to make the scissoring motion with his hands.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Narcissus1916 posted:

YAAAAAS.

Then again, I'm shocked they went this far.

As a history nerd I loving love it. Being an ex-president is an untapped vein for tv or movies. Hell, Carter and Nixon were conducting secret talks and basically running shadow diplomacy missions at various points.

This is what I literally begged Scandal to do, given how they've exhausted every possible story with Fitz.

Scandal is just as likely to have Fitz fake his own death and join the covert assassination squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Propaganda Machine posted:

To be fair, La-oooh-ra was super sketchy about her Ohio residence.

I think that was just because it clashed with her Latino-friendly political image, which she presumably crafted to win in New Mexico.

• Locked thread