Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

:allears: Oh my god I want one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Aw he's makin' biscuits :3:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Don't use "literally" in the way this fuckwit did. I just helped you not look like a total moron, reader. You're welcome.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Welcome to the internet, where it is your moral duty to cast judgement on what others do as often as you can.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Tomatoes are just to fast for tortoises, that's why they always have to catchup :downs:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

That fish has probably never been pet before and is having its mind blown.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

What are these things?
https://i.imgur.com/qUwKSdT.mp4

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Oooooohhhh. Thanks. :v:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Inzombiac posted:

I need help naming anew guinea pig. She's young and takes no poo poo from the older and much larger pigs.

We have a gimmick where we name all our pets after characters and actors from the Blade movies.

Already claimed: Ryan Reynolds, Blade, Whistler, Oswalt and Deacon.

Pearl

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Even when my childhood cat had gotten old and not very playful he would freak out at the sight of snow and demand to go outside to run around like an idiot. :3:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Bored posted:

She’s actually the most loving kitty ever. She just seems to not exactly know how to get her point across that she wishes to cuddle NOW. Or to understand why I can’t always cuddle NOW.

Is cat.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

What does it mean on domestic cats?

Trust and love towards the one they're blinking at.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Dienes posted:

I'm trying to imagine the cutsey terms displacer kitten owners would come up with. What's the tentacle equivalent of a toe bean?

Tentacle teef

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Busket Posket posted:

A cat rescue I used to live near posted some kittens that will be up for adoption this weekend :3: One of these I’d name The Fonz and one I would name Ibad.

:ibadpop:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

theflyingexecutive posted:

Hi, that's my cat. Those are my pants lol. AMA

Can you post more pics of your cat?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

I'd want to use clippers just to not have the cloud of doggy nail dust floating in to the room.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Where is the line between enrichment and just trolling the tigers because it's funny.

They're the same thing

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

What a lovely little song :3:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Queen Gnome posted:

This is my very small adult cat

She's kind of dim and sleeps under the covers with me as a little spoon every night.

Oh my :kimchi:

Come post your dim cat here for all to enjoy https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3201527

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

You were correct!

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G11prumD2pY&t=10s

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Dick Trauma posted:

I will spell it "Shytposter" and tell people that I'm Dutch.

That'd be Scheitposter or Strontposter.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

I love him. Please come post him in the best cat thread for everyone to love :kimchi: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3201527

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Oh my goodness :3:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

That's cool, what sounds do you find endearing?

Here's my friend's cat yelling about a bug:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1112835780830834770/1135145546542219384/VID_20230730_114206.mp4

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

You never see an alpacat before?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

BaronVonVaderham posted:

The real star of my mom's party today was Jasper.

Wanna pet that cat :3:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

I was very brave at the dentist today.

Please post cats for to ease the pain in my jaw. :saddumb:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Fighting Trousers posted:

Buddy Cat recently had some jaw trouble himself, but he's feeling much better now.

Good job Buddy Cat :3:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Pan Dulce posted:

Really curious, are there any rumors about Persian Blues (grey cats)?

I heard they all need lots of pets and scritches.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

I remember saying something like "I feel a bit light headed, maybe you should chase the red dot."

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

CuriousSymptoms posted:

She's eaten her dinner and is cautiously exploring her settling in room :3:

Oh my goodness, please come share Yuna in the cat thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3201527

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Newton looks like a great dog, congratulations on your new buddy. :buddy:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

That's clearly Momo from Avatar: The Last Airbender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

The kitten's on an inpurrnship