Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

MisterBibs posted:

Canada geese are not cool or cute, they are winged assholes who understand that humans are not allowed to kill them.

Truer words have never been spoken. They are giant flying rat poo poo machines and should be classified as pests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

nockturne posted:

I swear that guy drugs his cats.

The constantly squinting one Shiro is probably a Bodhisattva.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Sorry, but I just can't see how - he doesn't look like a bitch.

Then why do you keep trying to gently caress him like one?

EDIT: Nvm you're not Morally Inept.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Croisquessein posted:

I just noticed the little dancing cat emoticon.

:pgabz:

Somebody has it as an avatar, I don't know where it comes from but I always thought it was adorable.

User Peter Gabriel has it and is one of the stars of the Star Citizen thread. I think he originally found it in a video from one of Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" performances.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Nuebot posted:

I don't know why he's got stomach flab like he does because he's actually a thin cat and the vet always exclaims about how happy she is that he's consistently the perfect weight or near to it with every checkup.

It's a primordial pouch: http://pets.thenest.com/primordial-pouch-cats-11178.html One of our cats has a prominent one, but we still think of it as her gut because she demands food so fricking often.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

Bub clearly loves meeting people though. The one thing Bub doesn't seem to like is other cats.

Yeah her owner may believe in bullshit but he loves that cat and I don't think he would ever do anything that actually hurt her.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Nah I'm pretty sure that's a hobgoblin.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

My sister's foster cat can chase a laser pointer three feet up a wall.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Do you ever use Butters as a pillow? Because I would, every single night.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Chili posted:

Quoting because I think you were attempting to ask a question of a butterganger.

The answer is yes. Today I fell asleep on him in the afternoon. Woke up ten minutes later when his purring got too loud. Best kind of catnap.

I am so loving jealous :3:.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Bismuth posted:

My friend has 2 week old rats

No, those are titmice! :haw:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Welp it's settled, they have to be named Oingo and Boingo

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Alteisen posted:

What did my cat see?

THE EYE

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

A Bug posted:

They have one that control bees, one that turns invisible, an astronaut, a really old sniper, and The Boss.

They also had one that could speak with the dead, but he died unfortunately.

EDIT: F;B

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I have buried my head in the sand about politics as much as possible since November and these pets at the marches are nothing but cute to me.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

What is that?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

HANDSOME DAN EEEEE!!! :neckbeard:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Catnip is in the mint family. Anything close to it will send cats bonkers.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Bogan King posted:

Possums have started catching the trams at night in Melbourne.

Are they commuting anywhere in particular?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

bobjr posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xP4BtomYXQ

For those still interested Fiona the baby hippo is finally able to be with her full family.

Why was there so much trouble with introducing her to her family? Was she rejected by her mother?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah, but post a volume warning, drat.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Did someone mention Pallas cats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Sininu posted:

My friend didn't know about Pallas cats so I want to show him the video with throat singing but I can't find it. Could someone link it for me please? :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Ser Pounce is GingTFO of Westeros before Season 8 starts.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Nonsense, it is a very fierce and dangerous hunter who will drive the humans from its territory :3

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Heeeeere's puppy!

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Is this an old picture? Hana is almost as fat as Maru now IIRC.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Adorable and butt-puckering at the same time.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

RoboRodent posted:

Skunks will generally give you lots of warning, too, when they want you to back off, unless things seem more urgent, ie when your dog charges after a skunk in the bushes and immediate action is required.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was in a park and mom's more than a little used to humans being around.

Would the babies spray if they were spooked or are they too young for that?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

skoolmunkee posted:

It was my birthday last week and my sister sent me this really sweet video of my 2 year old niece giving me birthday wishes

https://youtu.be/bnFohOP3wFs

...no? :ohdear:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I've seen that joke with a cat before, so I knew what was coming. They weren't very good at waking up the bunny though!

I want someone to do it with a stone-deaf cat. They'll probably end up being louder than the air-horn, like this cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKILEg-XQvo

Kavak has a new favorite as of 19:00 on Mar 6, 2018

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

JackMann posted:

That's an odd spelling of "best." A regional dialect, maybe?

Probably good that he spooked him away because he was drinking the chlorinated pool water.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

The TUFTS. What even are those, half-bobcat?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Bored posted:

Where are the mushrooms?

They're eating them.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Bored posted:

Lol. I am viewing it on my tiny phone and twitter doesn't always like to show me stuff, so I didn't bother clicking it. My bad.

I was joking, those might be flowers.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Have you wondered what fourty-two St. Bernards panting in the woods sounds like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgIz1Add98s

Now you know.

The first time I saw this was a no-audio gif. I assumed it was one of those neato time-lapse videos where the same dog shows up all over the place by overlapping all the footage they have of it. But no, this is 42 St. Bernards.

I feel confident in calling that little girl the safest child in the entire world.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Apparently they get bathed yearly or maybe more, so I think they're used to it.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Half Life 3 looking weird but good.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

SHOCK VIDEO SHOWS CHINESE BIOWEAPON BEING PREPARED FOR USE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

No, it's wagging its tail :mad: