Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

bobjr posted:

The Cincinnati Zoo had to do an emergency C section on a cheetah who later passed away, so the zoo had a rescue dog take over mom duties.

Apparently cheetahs don't thrive in captivity, unless you give them a doggy friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lemur says keeping petting and nobody gets hurt.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh my gaaaaaawd

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This doesn't look safe at all.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That kitten is way too scrawny, give it all the food.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is it just perspective or is that cat loving huge?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Flat cat flat cat, why's your cat so flat?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I... don't know what I'm looking at here.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Last month for my nephew's 7th birthday party we were blowing bubbles in the backyard and my parent's 9 month old greyhound was having a blast running around catching them. Until it tried jumping straight up to get one and landed flat on its back.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Little baby bunnies, sleeping in the yard.

They're in a fenced in yard with another fence around their area so they should be safe-ish.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tiny feet, big head.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Chili posted:

Inzombniac, maybe this'll help.

Butterscotch's original owner reached out to us. They're not typically supposed to do this, but the SPCA asked if she could contact us, and we agreed.

We've been exchanging e-mails, turns out her mother was the one who fattened him up, but then she passed away. After that, Butterscotch was just too needy and they couldn't give him the love they felt he needed. They kept Precious (his siter) because she was a bit easier. She asked for videos and pictures, and was thrilled when I showed her the youtube channel.

Then I realized... hey, she must have taken some pictures herself...

you guys...

I'm kind of losing my poo poo over this. Don't mind me everyone, just a grown rear end man crying in his office.

Aww, Babyscotch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Big and little dog mixes always look hilariously disproportionate :3: did your friend say what the mix was or if the adoption place knew?

The tiny legs and big head make it seem like a Corgi/Lab mix. For some reason Corgi mixes end up with the hilarious result of the other breed's head on Corgi body.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZAwXjidHmM

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sorry about the Instagram filter but this is a picture of one of my sister's farm beagles sleeping in a chair.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lookit dose paws

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

How about some panda gifs in honor of the fact that they got taken off the endangered species list today?
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/giant-pandas-are-no-longer-endangered-n643336

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sand Cats
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand_cat

They got big ears.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That just seems like a bad idea.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Are Ravens really that big?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Slime posted:

How come cats can be so comfy when I get an ache in my neck if I sleep even slightly wrong?

Cause their bones are different from people bones.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Good job Bub.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkxb2PjTNQw

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

We love cat feet because THEY GOT THE BEANS

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That cat looks photoshopped into the picture.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

FutonForensic posted:

Actually, it's hell. Trapped on a mattress forever, with even the slightest movement waking a precious cat from its sacred slumber.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Cross post from cat thread:

muscles like this! posted:

Found online, cats and a footwarmer:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

My parents got a dog earlier this year who refused to go down the stairs in their house. They ended up taking him with when they went on vacation and a camping area they were staying at had a bit by a river but you had to go down some stairs to get there. Turns out the dog really wanted to go to the river and conquered his stair problem. Now he has no issues.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

ARGH ARGH ARGH

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Just pretend that there's a popping sound when the cat gets picked up.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mongolian Queef posted:

PRRRR PRRRRR PRRRRR

I get this reference.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

God, that fukken face when he's prancing towards the camera.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something pretty fantastic I found online today.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the kittens of AFK Cat Rescue in Huntsville Alabama. They were all named by a neural network.

"Parihen the Thawk: This guy was surrendered to an animal shelter after he hitched a ride in the engine of a car. He had a dislocated leg but it’s healing well with rest. He’s shy, tiny and misses his bff who is in the hospital right now for her much worse injuries. He’s got a lot of energy and loves to show off his belly."

"Jexley Pickle - This little girl is a hoot and a half. She’s full of energy, bounce and comedy. She loves to nurse on ear lobes and finger tips. She’s about 6 weeks old and was found after being chased up a tree by a dog. "

"Mag Jeggles - When you touch him he rattles from head to tail with purrs. He’s so sweet. He was simply too young to be made available for adoption, and was rescued from a shelter that could not care for him."

"Snox Boops - He was in a room with a lot of kittens that were too small to place up for adoption and even much smaller than the others in the room. When you pick him up he capsizes in your hands and starts purring. He’s got a huge voice and a huge demand for love and attention. "

"Mumcake - She was brought into a shelter as a stray, but she was too young for adoption and if she wasn’t pulled by rescue she would have been subject for euthanasia. She’s adorable, loving, outgoing and shoots sunshine right out of her butt. (Sunshine ejection not shown; you have AFK’s word for it.)"

"Tilly Mapper - This little girl also took a ride in a car engine and her rear leg was nearly completely severed as a result. She’s been stitched up but she’s had an infection set in. She is only around 8 weeks old and she’s in very poor body condition from having tried to make it on the streets. We hospitalized her yesterday and she’s doing much better. We hope to have her back to foster home by Friday."

And the big D...

Big Wiggy Bool - He is a doll-faced persian that was surrendered to a kill shelter when his family could not take him on their cross country move. He’s five years old and has obviously been doted on. He’s super affectionate, very easy going and a talker! He’s been recently groomed and trimmed up by Robyn Warner with Goin to the Dogs and Cats Mobile Grooming Service. And he loves belly rubs. Rubbing that fluffy, soft belly is an experience so wonderful it can only be discussed in breathless whispers.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

No, that's a deer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dewgy posted:

The most adorable David Lynch film.

Eraserhead except instead of the horrible baby constantly crying it's just a kitten (constantly crying.)