Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

gently caress you now I have diabetes.

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

We used to have a Welsh Springer that would do this--just get up on his hind legs and ever-so-gently put his paws on your chest.

When he did it to my mom, she used to take his paws, look him in the eyes, and go "No, my dance card is full" before making him get down.

His name was Argos, after Odysseus' faithful dog that waited 20 years for him to return in "The Odyssey". The story is that upon Odysseus' return when Argos recognized his master, he looked up, wagged his tail once, then laid his head down and died peacefully.

...gently caress, now I miss him all over again. :cry:

E: for content. This was in the last picture thread but I feel like it bears reposting:

That's a face that says "PUSH ME AROUND SOME. :mad:"

Fritz Coldcockin has a new favorite as of 22:03 on Mar 23, 2016

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I cannot scroll past this video without playing it.

Those eyes.

:catstare:

such adorable bundles of hate and rage

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I don't know how anyone who owns cloud bear dogs gets anything done.

I would spend all day just petting them in a kind of semi-trance.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

cash crab posted:

Haaa, the thread title.

A classic set:

Friend magnets

Capys are the Bob Ross of the animal world--they exude an aura of chillness that just makes every animal around them completely docile and tranquil. Seriously, is there an animal they CAN'T make friends with?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

"Please put me down. This is humiliating."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

DarklyDreaming posted:

Noodle with noodles:

Welp guess I'm not having pasta tonight

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

SpacePig posted:

Rude. The little snek is gonna go through all that effort just for you. It's not easy for it to make pasta, you know.

Don't like snakes, don't like to touch things that have been touched by snakes. Can't do it. Nope.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

RandomFerret posted:

FACT: A single car hair is enough to send a severely allergic person into anaphylactic shock

Wasn't aware cars had hair.

I just don't like them. I don't like the way they swallow poo poo whole, I don't like the way they can disguise themselves to look like other poo poo, and most of all I DO NOT LIKE THE loving WAY THEY MOVE WITHOUT ANY ARMS AND LEGS. THAT IS THE DEVIL AND IT IS NOT NATURAL. :bahgawd:

neongrey posted:

Eh, I don't think it's very cute to give people poo poo for not liking snakes. I like snakes! But you know.

Everyone please enjoy this very large, very orange, very melted cat.

That cat hates Mondays.

Fritz Coldcockin has a new favorite as of 21:20 on Mar 29, 2016

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Dat wiggly tail

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

cash crab posted:

I literally came here just to post that image. :argh:

Fine, have berries:

Cordyceps fungus strains lookin' weird these days.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

HOLY poo poo! You guys! Look at his little spots! Look at his tufted ears!
My gut tells me you gotta get some tree branches or a tire swing or something in there because he is DESPERATE for stuff to play with. On the way we gotta stop at a toy store and at least get him a stuffed animal. Something. It's like, Meowschwitz in there.

YES! IT IS, YOU FOX EARED rear end in a top hat!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Hyperlynx posted:

Wolfgang chilling in the sink.

Turn on the water :laugh:

Another example of "don't try this at home" that you seriously want to try at home.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Oh my god I want to bury my face in it and blow a raspberry.

It looks like what I imagine Harry Dresden's dog Mouse looks like from "The Dresden Files".

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Capybaras: the universal bros of the animal world.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Das Boo posted:

Oliver's current bed is in a laundry basket.

Cat has crashed; press any key to reboot

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

queserasera posted:

Adding mlem to my vocabulary really mlade my day.

Moooooooom you're embarrassing meeeeeee

E: Does anyone have that GIF series of the guy who had a giant pet tiger that snuggles with him on his couch? It was awesome. Pet tigers are a horrible idea for a million reasons but GIANT KITTY SNUGGLES.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Strenots posted:

Met Annie today. She's definitely a great match, and we're due to get her next Friday after she's spayed. Mellow, no reaction to cats, and a total glutton for pettes.

Oh my poo poo :kimchi:

I am so jealous. Give that dog pets until your hands cramp up, you hear?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

"Eh...it's a living." *cue Flintstones music*

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Wanna scroof that dog's floof.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

pookel posted:

Usually my little fluffball likes to sleep curled up in a tight ball at my feet, and bounces up the moment I get up in the morning. But last night she had a traumatic experience (a BATH and then a FULL COMBING) and then she seemed to be having little doggy nightmares in her sleep (whining and crying and flopping around) and this morning I got up and saw this on my bed:

She didn't even stir when I took her picture with the flash on.

...where is that dog's head?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Stop feeding your lizards Skittles

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Ockhams Crowbar posted:

This is Mitzi. Mitzi is one of three cats we adopted as kittens almost fourteen years ago from an overburdened rescue down south from us. She's a spitfire (like any good calico) who likes to attack your feet under blankets when you're asleep, and used to ride around on my dad's shoulder like a parrot when he was in the kitchen. She takes no poo poo from my parents' other two larger male cats, nor my dog, nor any of us really. She has personality.

Mitzi abruptly began having some trouble breathing Sunday evening, and after draining a great deal of fluid from her chest the vet discovered she's suffering from lung cancer. Both lungs have large masses in them, and her prognosis is not good. She is breathing better now, but rather than subject their elderly cat to surgery and chemo, we've decided to pamper her for as long as she has left and let go when she needs to go.

Mitzi has lived a hell of a good life full of comfortable beds, clawing furniture, bossing around humans and watching birds. She's currently lying on her mat in front of the glass door, being fed chicken and keeping an eye on things. She is a good cat.

Jesus Christ, send help, my eyes are leaking :cry:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I am anxiously awaiting the results of a biopsy my black Lab just had that could determine whether he has cancer. Needless to say, I am a loving wreck and probably will be for the next 3 days.

Please, cute thread...help me out. I need your weapons-grade stuff.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

"But...but where is door?" :kimchi:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I can't find a clip of it, but does anyone remember the music in Kill Bill that played whenever the Bride saw another name on her target list?

Imagine that playing over this image.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Soviet Commubot posted:

I imagine the camera man was torn to shreds after this picture :ohdear:

Well, that's certainly the most chill-LOOKING Pallas cat I've yet seen...

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Well, what did you expect?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Saffronica posted:

Looking through some old pics and found this one of Charlie and I melted :3:

Dat nose.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Eponine posted:

This is the baby dog I met today. He is a very Good Boy.

Oh my gooooodddddddd :kimchi:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Chili posted:

And one last cross post as the cute thread was directly involved:

Epilogue of the great laptop war:

Butters became quite taken with the cute and uplifting thread:

So much so that he decided that we would not be visiting any more websites for now:

I took a break to stretch my legs and check on our other, better behaved friends in the house. When I came back...

What a goonlord.

"I'm farming crafting mats. Come back in 6 hours."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I just lost my job. I need your weapons-grade stuff, cute thread...I've been a mess for the last like 8 hours.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

HPLovecraft posted:

I adopted a dog. I named him Blue Bear because he's a Blue Heeler mix that gives hugs.

I would like a hug from this dog please

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Chili posted:

Butterscotch wishes you all a good morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TpQLMeOIak

It really doesn't bother him when you give him hard pets? I've never met a cat that would tolerate having its head petted like that.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

"Please, take the picture, I'm about to fall on my face."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

"You came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Oh my godddd :kimchi:

Dat waggly butt

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

oh my god

those loving ears

I can't

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Drum posted:

He insists I cover him up at the end of the night.

You pet that dogge.

YOU PET THAT DOGGE RIGHT NOW. :mad:

E: My sister is getting a German Shepherd puppy next month. I will probably be at her house every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

*wheezing intensifies*