Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

So fierce :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

mcbexx posted:

I almost squeeeeee'd irl.
I mean, look at him.

LOOK AT HIM!

https://i.imgur.com/cU8FBFk.mp4

lil grabby hands

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

This cat better be named George, and the dog better be named Lennie.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Exsssssssboxsssssssss

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Cocaine Bear posted:

And? I had a place put something in the lease about no overnight guests and no children. Sucks if the previous tenant had loud sex or lovely kids, doesn't mean you can tell someone not to gently caress or have a family.

And it's very much boo landlords. If noise is a problem they probably shouldn't have converted a single family home into 3 apartments or should put some money into renovating their building. Some tenants are lovely, all landlords are bad.

Pets are a human right, fight me.

Here's Dizi:

I wanna blow zerbits in Dizi's fur.

(My mom called raspberries that, sue me)

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Unhappy cloud

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

:colbert:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Birthday!

Birthday!!!

Birthday!!!!!!

I was wondering about this good boy, glad to see he's still well :3:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Looks like it went well.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Instant Jellyfish posted:

My baby puppy is so grown up :qq:

How can you tell? Still looks like a puppy to me. Will need more pictures to judge :colbert:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Still just a terrible cat.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

them some biiiiiiiiiiiiiig beans

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I can hear this picture making a "fwoomp" sound

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Pretty sure he's not the neighbors' cat anymore.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

This is an extremely powerful wizard, exercise caution.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Skulk Hogan posted:

This is Iona. Shes the neighbors cat but waits here for me to get home any time she hears my car leave. She also knows when i get home from work.

Congratulations, that means she's your cat :v:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Sometimes I think huskies do this because humans can't help but laugh.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I love that this bird's only desire in the entire world at that moment was to get a big hug :3:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Croissant is a good name for a cat.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Just going to repost this from two years ago, because unfortunately I've just had to put Abby, my faithful old black Lab, to sleep. Officially it was an infection and kidney failure, but really it was just Old - she was 14, her legs had gone to arthritis, and it was just a matter of time. Anyway, enjoy some pics of this very good girl.

She's surprisingly hard to get a picture of because her first reaction to seeing a camera is to charge up as close as possible to it, because - as an object being held by a human - it's obviously food for her.

This is her just after my parents got her, as a rescue at about 2 years old. This is one of her favourite dramatic poses - if she sees shoes going on, it's obviously walk time and she isn't letting you get away with not taking her out.

Here is one of the few pictures that are close to her posing - as a young lady she would lay in the sunshine until her fur was literally too hot to touch. She's finally realised the folly of this, but...

She's still too stupid to come in out of the rain or snow. This is another of her favourite poses by the way - if there's no walk forthcoming, she'll just sit at the gate and make "Please rescue me" eyes at any passers by. If they're silly enough to fall for it and start stroking her, she'll pull her favourite trick which unfortunately I've never managed to get on camera - as you stroke, she slowly and silently rolls over until without you even realising it you're rubbing her belly.

That belly in detail. Occasionally you'll just turn around and she'll be in this pose - the front paws held up like "Oh no, everyone can see my belly, I hope nobody takes advantage of my vulnerable position!".

I hate people who dress up their dogs. This scarf is not me dressing her up at all. And she totally doesn't love the fact that random passers-by stroking her goes up 200% when she wears it around Christmas. If you guessed I'm holding up a treat to make her stay still long enough for the picture, you're absolutely correct.

Being a Labrador she loves water. Stagnant puddles, random algae-filled buckets, and here the Thames - ignore the solemn bloody face, she does that all the time - check out that tail action.

Being a dog though, she hates clean water, especially when there's soap involved. This is the face you get when the pleasant afternoon in the back garden suddenly involves those two elements.

RIP Abby, you're dropping a whole dog's worth of fur a day on a cloud now.

Jesus Christ, this is nuclear grade poo poo and I am definitely not crying, YOU'RE crying.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Fat Tire is an excellent name for a cat. That cat, actually.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

"Nobody here but us fruits and vegetables! :catstare:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

my dog has a 50% chance of being happy to see me when I walk in the door and a 50% chance of doing the dog play pose and then lunging at me to play as soon as I open the door, which then has a further 50% chance of nailing me right in the balls with her paw or head because she's a massive 80lb labrador mix

here are some photos of her because she is very cute when she's not being a shithead

laying on the bed, she is an expert in side-eyeing, she has a genetic mutation that gives her a tiny mohawk-sprout on the top of her head

the first thing she did when we went on the road trip to pick her up was run right up to mom and snuggle up to her. they've been inseparable ever since, though she definitely prioritizes following me around when I'm in the area, since I'm the main foodgiver and walktaker.

Oh my GOODNESS I love this dog :kimchi: