Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the unabonger

misty mountaintop posted:

I, Tony, being of sound mind, want you to think of painful social isolation and despair whenever you think of my chocolate. My ideal consumer is a woman or man who has been abandoned by their friends and family, probably forever. My marketing strategy will be to place my chocolate bar on a desert island and sink passing ships with my submarine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
lol

the unabonger
that thread is pretty good

the unabonger
you tried so hard ac

the unabonger
this thread got so far...

the unabonger
but in the end, it doesnt even matter...

the unabonger

this is a good post

the unabonger
lmao

the unabonger

wow

the unabonger
those are really good

the unabonger

the unabonger
im glad for this thread, and the good posts that can be found within

the unabonger
that picture of jesus taking the hit of heroin for the guy but its dogcrash truther making the posts with you

the unabonger
yeah that’s good

the unabonger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

very good imo.