Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

shoophobo posted:

I still don't know how to post here.
can I call people a fuckman and talk about my addictions/dark desires?

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you can call people fellowman and talk about your hobbies and pets

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

lol

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

Thanks for reminding me about that really good thread

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Piso Mojado posted:

still lolling

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

lol

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

420 is the sex position where one guy blows himself standing up, the second guy gets on his knees and prays, and the third guy does cartwheels forever

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Splatmaster posted:

Interviewer: Can you tell us about a time when you had a problem that you had to solve?

Me: Yeah man, I was fighting the boss mob, and we needed a way to debuff it and get it out of the combat area, so we could kill her guards. So I hit Xegony, the Queen of Air with my best debuffs, then I used Song of Highsun to force her back to her spawn point so the tanks could make short work of her guards.

Interviewer: ...

Me: Did you know Bards could go invulnerable for 6 seconds?

Interviewer: Uh, what do you consider your greatest strength?

Me: That's easy, Selo's Song of Travel. I can get anywhere I need to go with SOW, invis, AND levitate! It's SWEET...

Interviewer (making notes): Alright, uh... what would you say is your greatest weakness?

Me: Yeah, well... that would also be Selo's Song of Travel, because if someone goes linkdead or hits a lag spike and drops off, they gonna DIE!

Interviewer: Mhhmm, yes. We've heard that. Well, what we need is someone who can move a paintbrush over a bunch of walls using white paint.

Me: I can do that. I'll sing the haste song and it'll go a LOT quicker...

Interviewer: Yep, we were thinking the same thing. See you Monday morning!

Me (hiding behind furniture because Invis Song): See you then!

----------------