Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=474911602#post474911602

FutonForensic

lmao

FutonForensic

still lollin at this

cda posted:

"Where did Sauron come from?" Frodo asked.

"He was once a Maiar. His name in Elvish was Mairon, meaning 'The Admirable One,'" responded Gandalf. "But then he began to smoke and everything went to poo poo."

"But how could that be? Isn't weed a fun drug, that makes you mellow?" Frodo said.

Gandalf's eyes flashed with anger. "I see corruption has come even to my beloved hobbits. No, Frodo. It is not a 'fun' drug. It is a gateway through which one glimpses the void. A Palantir into Nothingness. You ever seen Get Out?"

"No, but I've heard of it."

"It's like the Sunken Place, Frodo. You look at stoners, you see them with their vacant smiles, their laughs. You see them couch-locked. You think they're chill. But their souls are screaming, and their eyes are opened into another world of pain that they're powerless to express. You ever seen Hellraiser, Frodo?"

Frodo shook his head, ashamed.

"Sauron opened the Puzzle Box, Frodo. The Puzzle Box is weed. If you didn't have terrible taste in movies, you'd know what I was talking about right now."

FutonForensic

whoa lol

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

cruft posted:

🐘 🐢
🐘 🦊
🐘 🐢
🐘 🐂

🐘 🐢
🦄 🐁
🐘 🦄 🦄 🏠

🐘 🦄 🏀 🐸
🦄 🐘 🎷 🐕

🎷 🐕 🐢 🦄 🥚
🎻
🧸
🪛
🦵

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Feb 23, 2021

FutonForensic

poo poo hold on im trying to fix it

edit: ok. ok. whew. ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

a link to the post if you really feel like it lol. if you get twitter famous off my nonsense it's fine by me