Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

would you do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

keep in mind that revenge would mean either poison or sword, possibly both.

Piso Mojado

I would like to think me and my ghost dad would set up some kind of elaborate Scooby-Doo like trap to catch and expose him. maybe even bond a little in the process.

Piso Mojado

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

*rolls eyes* whaaaaatever dad

lol

Piso Mojado

ghost dad: sooo, my bad. it turns out your uncle Claudius actually didn't kill me. lmbo. ghost brain, you know haha.

me: goddammit dad.

ghost dad: oh well, no harm, no foul amirte? so, how's Ophelia?

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Mar 23, 2016

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

Shakespeare intended the plight of Ophelia to represent an alternate universe where Ferris didn't save Cameron from drowning in the pool.

Piso Mojado

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Dead Dad: Hello, I'm back from the dead to talk to you because your uncle killed me.

*I turn around and my face splits into a twisted impish grin. My whole life has led to this moment of triumph.*

Me:
Hello! My name is Trex, nice to meet you Back-From-The-Dead-To-Talk-To-You-Because-Your-Uncle-Killed-Me!!!!

lol

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

Rosencranz and Guildenstern represent the principal, sent to foil the protagonist but only moving towards their own demise. The post credit sequence where the principal is shown to live again was Stoppard's inspiration for R&G Are Dead

hamlet [showering]: "Life moves pretty fast..." *looks directly at audience, head full of shampoo* "...if ye not heed caution, thou might just miss it."

nearby bard: "bow bow, chick chicka-chickaaa."

Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

This happened to me and I killed my uncle and now everything is great

how did you kill him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

I killed my uncle. And the bizarre thing is that I did it for my ghostly old man. I murdered this poor guy because I wanted him to think that I was cool. He's always going off about how when he was in school and all the people he used to kill. And I got the feeling that he was disappointed that I never cut loose on anyone, right? So I'm sitting in the chapel and I'm pondering stuff, and Claudius is praying right next to me me. And he's kinda, he's kinda unaware. Weak. And I started thinkin' about my ghost father, and his attitude about, about weakness. And the next thing I knew, I jumped on top of him and started whaling on him. And my friends, they just laughed and cheered me on. And afterwards, when I'm sitting in the guardhouse, all I could think about was my ghost dad, and Claudius having to become a ghost and explain what happened to him. And the humiliation - the loving humiliation he must have felt. It must have been unreal. I mean, how... how do you apologize for something like that? There's no way. It's all because of me and my old man. God, I loving hate him. He's like this mindless ghost that I can't even relate to anymore.

[crying]

'Hamlet! You've got to be number one! I won't tolerate any losers in this family! Your intensity is for poo poo! Kill kill kill!' You son of a bitch. You know, sometimes I wish my indecision would give. And I wouldn't be able to soliloquize anymore. And he could forget all about me.

lol

• Locked thread