Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Suspicious Cook posted:

Nintend O's! :yum:

Are those marshmallows supposed to be footballs? What is that shape?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REpiQnnp6p8

It's a cereal, wow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Boten Anna posted:

I think it will be a little more than "just" remote play but I don't think it's going to be earth-shattering, either. But I'm also predicting this based on that Nintendo might actually be worried that someone will steal the idea, meaning it's not THAT out there. This is admittely not always the safest bet with NintendORIGINAL WATER JET PACK DO NOT STEAL

Sunshine is a good game though

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Utnayan posted:

Oh no. Trust me. I call out shitbag shills like you. All it takes is for anyone here to look at your post history. How's that paycheck.

SHILL. SHILL. SHILL.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

why are you SHILLS draping all your posts in irony that just PROVES MY POINT FURHTER

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm astounded that anyone thinks that none of the games they've announced so far are a really nice lineup

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Utnayan posted:

Like this loving dude above. No one gives a poo poo about anything but Zelda. The rest are gimmicky poo poo no one cares about! No one is going to sit around a 7" screen and play split screen co-op to Break the ice at a loving party where no one knows each other. THEY loving PROMOTED THAT AND SAID THAT IN THEIR PRESENTATION AS A TRUE REASON TO BUY THIS loving THING.

Holy fuckballs!

Xenoblade 2, No More Heroes 3, all the Dragon Quests finally being released in NA...

I mean unless you just mean the launch titles I guess, which is shortsighted and dumb

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

greatn posted:

I didn't see anything about any of those Dragon Quests actually being localized. Why would they be?

Well even if they're not localized at least it's region-free :v:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Utnayan posted:

Right now, the word is to NOT develop for it. Because behhind all the smoke screens of PR, the back door talk is "What the gently caress did they just launch". No one will touch this poo poo with a ten foot pole. Because projections are already estimating about a 2 million install base at the end of 20 loving 17. And they will be lucky if they get that. And the majority of that estimate doesn't come from the design. It comes from their policies and online bullshit no one will purchase.

Do you have like a source for this

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Utnayan posted:

I do not know what AR can bring. When I think AR, I think Holodeck in TNG. But I will tell you this much. My VR (PSVR) is one of the coolest loving things to innovate this market yet. And I was a nay sayer before I tried it. Because the last time I tried "VR" was in 1998 at a state fair and they had this vectron thing going which literally was poo poo. I feel I am IN the game. To the point where people can get sick? I have watched my friends come over and say "Holy gently caress. I was NOT expecting it to be that real. I lost all sense of myself".

VR is where it is right now for immersion. If you don't see that, sorry I guess. But I do guarantee you immersion is not playing a loving 4 person co-op at a party with a 7" pad on a coffee table.

Shill.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Where's my Cyborg 009 1st party game Nintendo

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Utnayan posted:

I am going to loving buy you a steam game. Friend me on Steam - name the game (Under 59 bucks) Steam name is Utnayan.

Yes I am serious.

Weren't you complaining about shills two hours ago?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

hey guys did you know the wiiu has 14 million sales?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Jonas Albrecht posted:

IT BROKE NEW GROUND!

e: wrong thread

Aurora posted:

hey guys did you know the wiiu has 14 million sales?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

What's the bomberman meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lelandjs posted:

the bombs are tits now

that sounds cool tho

• Locked thread