Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I hope they call it the Wii X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Takoluka posted:

How much Mario Party 1 did you play?

Did anybody ever receive their official glove?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

greatn posted:

They should make more Dead Rising games that are kind of spin off titles. Chop till you Drop was actually good. A lot of people didn't think so, but I kind of agree with Portscenter on it.

Maybe if you are sick of replaying RE4 and hate the real version of DR

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

numerrik posted:

Well, it's been said that they're holding back the cloud and bayonetta amiibo until smash switch launches. So there's that if you were wanting them to drop statue amiibo completely.

I hope they pull a Pokkén tournament and add waluigi despite him showing up as an assist

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

It's great for babby's first fighting game but it's extremely unbalanced, or at least it was when I last played it

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I managed to get a Wii on release day, but only after waiting 19 hours in line

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

She never was an Amazon officially, that was just a cool drawing in Nintendo Power

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Probably cause it's in the Rare Replay bundle, with almost sane controls too.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Cojawfee posted:

Do we even know if the directional buttons aren't like the playstation thing or whatever where they are connected underneath?

Doubt it, because that would make the buttons terrible when using the joycon by itself

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm still trying to figure out what the one with the box cutter means

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Last time I ordered a console from Amazon, they promised that it is coming on launch day. Then the night before, the shipping date got pushed back a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I feel like there was a fps that used the digital buttons at the bottom of the triggers as an alternate fire but I'm drawing a blank. It wasn't Geist was it?

• Locked thread