Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

VideoGames posted:

Right here friend! Bomberman R is an upcoming game for the Nintendo Switch! Switch on and talk about all those explosive new games coming to Nintendo! It will be a blast!

Will the Switch Bomberman game have anime tiddies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Modus Pwnens posted:

Ok so I watched a video of that Bombergirl to see how awful it is, and aside from the truly terrible menu art the game itself looks way better than R to me. :negative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucmIO6hC5I

I wish Japan could see something cute and not want to give it boobs and then injure it.

They still need to distance themselves from Act Zero even further.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Chieves posted:

The r stands for wrong

The R represents the game's rating once the anime titties pop up.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Kashuno posted:

If Konami wants me to buy games they will make a new Mystical Ninja Goemon game.

Or at least add the N64 title to the Virtual Console rather than just the SNES one.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Takoluka posted:

Seriously, re: SBR, the fact that the different characters actually look different when they move shows that there's attention to detail in their individual personalities, which is something that Konami itself would have ignored. I have faith in Hudson employees. I have faith in the Nintendo that freed them from their dungeons.

The little details like that they showed off in the Switch stream are all great touches. Even if the voice acting is a bit cringy (and intentionally so), the game itself looks very cute and charming to me regardless of how many people in this thread claim it looks like rear end. Like I said before, this game's multiplayer alone will probably hold me over until the holiday when Odyssey comes out.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Cojawfee posted:

I hope Bomberman R owners are the first people Trump puts against the wall.

Have you never seen a Bomberman player before?
We'll be putting ourselves against the wall without any coercion and trap ourselves there with our own bomb for good measure.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Stan Taylor posted:

I have a Waluigi amiibo, can I use that unlock Waluigi in BotW?

Something like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-bZLFRjVCA

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Pureauthor posted:

Jokes on you, I have no kids.

Presumably because you already gave them to Nintendo back when the WiiU came out.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

lelandjs posted:

they put up an unboxing video

...it's them taking the items out of the box it shipped in

...and it still takes them over nine minutes to do so

Did they at least remember to actually open the box?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Suaimhneas posted:

Is this unusual? I dunno, I've never watched an unboxing video because watching someone take stuff out of a box doesn't sound very entertaining

To this day, my favorite unboxing video will always be the one DarkSydePhil did for Final Fantasy: Lightning's Return which was a 15 minute video in which he forgets to open the box.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Cartoon Man posted:

Anybody steal JivJov?

Just now.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Managed to snag "Silvernova" without having to tack on a number.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Dr Cheeto posted:

You can't play a console on the toilet

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm going to play the switch in my living room next week

Anidav posted:

Jim Sterling is Bomberman.

Please do not spread such horrific lies and slander about my good friend Bomberman. He's been on hard enough times as is.

• Locked thread