Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Finally I can look like an even bigger nerd outside with the Nintendo Switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Can't wait for lunch break, bout to swithc it up LOL

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Strawberry Panda posted:

So who's excited for the fashionable Switch carrying cases Nintendo is going to come out with?

It can't even fit my fanny pack

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

I'm fine with From software doing another fantasy or gothic horror thing. I just want bloodborne 2.

AlphaKeny1 fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Jan 15, 2017

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Talk of overrated companies and no mention of capcom or square enix, but someone mentions valve?

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

punk rebel ecks posted:

While people are somewhat on the 3DS how was SMTIV Final? Was it as good as SMTIV?

I liked it, minus the final dungeon.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Fire Emblem Warriors roster is going to be a customization self insert and the rest will just be Tharja. All of the Lords will just be Tharja in cosplay like Hector and whatnot.

Actually, it's Tecmo Koei so Camilla will be there too.

breeding and dating gonna get a little weird but will be a marked improvement over fates. Will petting be allowed?

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

yeah now they're expecting one for they're birthday

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

The characters in conquest made up for the bad story, and also made dating more interesting with people like Walking Boobs Camilla.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

All games should have dating and petting.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Jimmy Hats posted:

You get to jack off the characters and feel the throbbing anime dongs i hope

Realistic werewolf and dragon dongers

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Imagined posted:

I've never seen a thread before where there's 2,000 new posts every time I check it and yet I miss absolutely nothing by not reading them.

Never before in human history has so little been posted so much by so few.

you expected to read 2000 posts of good content in a games thread?

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

why are they queuing so early

KingEup posted:

Why dn't they use the internet?

look at these fucken gaijin

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

We'll never get another metroid game. At this point I'll settle for other m 2.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Gentleman Baller posted:

If I was in charge of Nintendo I'd make enough consoles that everyone who wanted one could get one but not so much that they're wasting money dunno why Nintendo haven't thought of this tbh

made to order instead of preordering. expected ship date: sometime in 2017

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Infinitum posted:

Is CRT that much of an improvement for Smash?

When you switch to LCD it's almost unplayable. Melee players do a ton of precise actions very rapidly so any amount of lag will throw off your entire game, compared to the standard CRT, since you lose the visual timing cues. Like when to L-cancel, when to wave land, combo/chain grab precision, etc etc.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

can you cook a bento box and leave it for zleda and pretend like you just had an extra so why not... its not like i like her or anything

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

i'm always angry.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Breeding your karts would be kinda weird, though.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

that's a trucker hat? and yeah.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

The worst naming thing in recent gaming history is the Wii U. Is it a wii or not??

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

TheScott2K posted:

Very little of the first Xbox is worth revisiting. It can basically be summed up as "better looking versions of PS2 multiplats, and also Jet Set Radio Future."

Didn't it have that Japanese game where you play as the POTUS and fly to the moon in a mech to punch badguys?

Inzombiac posted:

Cool. I'm probably only going to play the Switch in mobile mode anyway.

Did they say if the switch has a sleep/rest mode? I'll most likely play in mobile mode as well.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

do you guys think super sonic could beat goku

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

what if it was a chili dog eating contest

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Is there a way to test USB C cables and the battery units before I go ahead and just plug in a switch, or am I just being paranoid? We have a bunch of those mobile battery chargers we bought for pokemon go, I'm assuming it's fine for the switch if it's also fine for a Google Pixel.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

i needed a muppet to tell me why its a good idea to buy a new console with no good exclusive on day 1

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

bomberman thread

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

The Bloop posted:

nothing? Try to get you to take them down?

Help me understand what I'm supposed to be outraged about exactly.

Wouldn't walkthroughs and such fall under educational or something, so be fair use?

People are mostly angry at Nintendo because Nintendo has a history of bullying their fanbase and content creators. They really don't give a poo poo about fair use, and iirc Nintendo can easily flag a youtube video as copyright violation to momentarily suspend the video, and continue doing it, which fucks up people's channels. Even if you claim fair use. Without youtube's policy, we're kind of at Nintendo's mercy. They once tried stopping people from streaming their games, and tried to prevent melee from becoming an event at EVO. They used to be super protective of their IP before they understood how viral advertising worked and how big streaming is now, but they're still kind of dicks about it.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

all games switched to bomberman in a poorly made mask
legend of bomberman
1-2 bomberman
bomberman clips
bomberman of isaac
super bomberman bomberman r

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Kirios posted:

lol @ a cappuccino costing only 3.95. Maybe go somewhere other than McCafe next time.

McCafe is where I can expect to play 8 player bomberman games

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

you won't believe what nintendo made, nerds HATE them!!

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

So who was it that was defending engineering tradeoffs for battery life over controls? Because you should always pick controls 100% of the time over battery for a product that is about user experience....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Are they going to rerelease Bayonetta 2 and/or W101 on the Switch

Release all Wii U exclusives on the switch, so its like teh WIIU never happened tia

• Locked thread