Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
shocked to find this comic book movie with no talented people involved at any level is ... bad ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Shaquin posted:

Blade was the last of the good comic book movies

If youre talking about the first Blade movie and none of the sequels then i agree

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Zach snyder is a joke

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Gammatron 64 posted:

"Anyone who doesn't like Batman vs. Superman is literally retarded, it was a good movie"

- my roommate who almost burned my house down, who I drive to work every day as he has no car, thinks the wrestler Kane should be president and is also a big DC fanboy

sorry you share quarters with somebody that seems to be the living antithesis of having good taste

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

hour long review of BvS

:lol:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Superman and batman are the worst superheroes there i said it. A lot of people rightfully acknowledge superman is poo poo but batman is really bad too. Dark knight fuckin sucked btw.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the opening part of watchmen that snyder is praised for is the bob dylan times we are a changin' intro right not the first proper scene of the story that he turns into an amped up fight scene with ample slo-mo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

if you've read a single interview with snyder you'd know he's pretty dumb.

im sure but if youve seen one of his movies you already know this though

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

AccountSupervisor posted:

Im so glad I told the BvS CineD thread about this thread because now everyones cross shitpostimg and it is glorious .

#whowillwin

everyone reading this thread already lost

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
imagine respecting zach snyder as a director. :lol:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lfield posted:

i get not liking superman for whatever reason but being so desperate to gently caress with him that you're willing to explode a room full of innocent people and expend huge amounts of time and resources to kill him should be given like, an actual explanation

yeah but for that you'd need like... actual story-telling elements ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
which ones are star trek 4 and superman 3 this poo poo is too confusing for me i need the tagline and possibly release year

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Peta posted:

Affleck Batman is more compelling than Bale Batman.

It would be pretty hard not to be

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
rotting tomatoes has hardcore henry sitting at 50%

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lmfao at shaggy with a handlebar mustache, plugs, and sleeve

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have very little interest in comic book movies but civil war looks pretty good :shrug: i enjoyed the last standalone captain america movie fwiw. haven't seen ultron.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the bigger question is how can you be a "fanboy" of anything past the age of like 23? who the gently caress has time for that poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a happy snowman posted:

Remember when people were this way about things like sports or religion or nationalism?

It's like we're incapable of turning it off. It has to go *somewhere*.

Normal people are still "that way" about sports, religion, nationalism.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thank you for that review of someone else's account of the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Is that what passes for a spoiler these days? Standards have really fallen

• Locked thread