Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing posted:

Dr. Strange trailer looks... interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwcSki7r9cQ

Casting Bill Nye as Dr Strange was a great move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I finally saw Deadpool last night. I'd been letting it pass by because I figured it would be simply average or even annoying with the comedy, but I was wrong

It's actually pretty funny. I dont think Ryan Renolds has a line that isn't a joke. And he's got good delivery. And there's a lot of Green Lantern jokes I wasn't expecting

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I didnt see BvS... did they call the monster Doomsday in the film? Is the line something terrible like Batman saying "He's like... he's like some sort of Doomsday"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
And in the trailer, Lex introduces Bruce Wayne to Clark Kent. Did they ever explain why Lex would introduce a billionaire to some scrub reporter who's never written an article at a party?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
"Bruce, I want you to meet somebody. This is Cynthia. She made the quiche"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I bet Clark Kent is a terrible writer. How does he get a job at a paper?

Let's see:
-Grew up on a farm
-He's got no college education
-ESL
-Thinks the S on his chest stands for Hope

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is Batman A Good Guy Or A Bad Guy?
by Clark Kent

I think Batman is a bad guy. Sure he fights crime, but he wears a mask and hurts people. LOLZ. Growing up on the farm, sometimes a cow would get sick. We would separate it from other cows until it got better. I think we should separate Batman from the other people. He is a bad guy. I just s that he gives up his vigilantie thing.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Is Rani Aresh even a movie critic? Are production companies just putting random people's tweets on their movie posters now?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Fact about the Batman TV show:

Burt Ward and Adam West would often have cast orgies with all the extras and stuff. Basically, Burt was a total pimp and constantly had crazy sex parties. Adam West denies banging like all the female cast but doesn't deny basically just telling women on the street "I'm Batman" and banging them in his hotel room

It's all in the Adam West autobiography, which is just like an extended letter to penthouse

Madcosby fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 5, 2016

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I think Aquaman could be done alright if they presented and used his power like an angry sea god, like a living neptune. Like he's constantly tossing tidal waves and massive naval forces or literally commanding all the sharks in the sea to kill anyone that ventures near wherever

basically like an angry greek god movie, not some shlub in swim trunks that asks advice from some scrub in a bat constume that fights gangsters on land

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Ages ago (I think a few years before BvS), someone on SA linked a video about everything that was wrong with the superman death comics, like how frustratingly they tried to retconn it and such. Mostly jabbing at the poor writing and narrative decisions made afterwards regarding bringing him back. Anyone have a clue or link to what I'm refering to?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

roffels posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM

The Max Landis Death of Superman video?

that was it! gracias!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

I didn't care for the Thing prequel. Apart from the bad design of the Things in the movie, it just wasn't very interesting. It wasn't very scary or suspensful and it had none of the atmosphere of the original

also the test for thing disease in the renmake prequel was so boring and only done bcz there was a test in teh first one

why bother making that scene if youre idea of suspense is open your mouth

• Locked thread