Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

BedBuglet posted:

1 (32 oz) jar of grape jelly
2 (12 oz) jars of Heinz chili sauce
3 lbs of cooked meatballs

I swear by this recipe. I know it sounds weird but google it and check out people's reviews if you don't believe me. This makes a meatball sauce that might as well be crack.

Heat the jelly and Heinz in your pot until the sauce dissolves, add meatballs. That simple.

I can't believe this is real. I have to try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Mr. Wookums posted:

it tastes good because of the half a kilo of sugar from the jelly, 120 grams from the chili sauce and 480% of your daily sodium.

2100 cals from the Jelly, 800 from he Chili sauce

Shitttttt

Um I'm going to replace the chili sauce with stubs BBQ sauce.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

MrSlam posted:

I just asked my dad who told me when he cooked it for us it was 2-3 hours on a low setting in the oven, but he'd recommend changing it to pork shoulder as well and keeping the hours at 5-6. I asked him why grandma cooked tenderloin that way and he said there was a health-scare involving pork (trichinosis) while she was alive so she purposefully overcooked it just in case. Also, she apparently liked it that way. His words. Thanks grandma! I owe Cavenagh and Ranter apologies now.

I got a horror story to prove to you that this is a clear and present danger.

I bought 10 pounds of pork loin which I attempted to cook and eat over a week. I got so sick, I was vomiting, making GBS threads my pants, drinking cold water would make me vomit, while vomiting I would poo poo my pants, while making GBS threads my pants I would start to vomit, and coughing would make me vomit. It was a really troubling time of just waking up and changing my pants every few hours for a few days.

Never eat old pork.

• Locked thread