Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i didn't know you could be so uppity about a cooking instrument jesus loving christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
That meatball recipe is not as good as he makes it out to be but it's also nowhere near as repulsive as it sounds

My coworker made them one time and just called them "party meatballs" and I think he said the recipe comes from the jar of chili sauce iirc

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I make chili in my crock pot and it turns out awesome

Also i imagine using a dutch oven in an oven for hours heats up your house and uses much more power than a crock pot does. I do not want my oven on for several hours in the middle of the day in Florida because my AC is already working too hard

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Good thing I have this crock pot

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I am making turkey chili in my crock pot today. Will post a trip report later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I've made chili in my crockpot twice in the last two weeks and it's come out really awesome both times

I keep forgetting to take a picture but it looks like chili

• Locked thread