Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
inbreeding is hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
vice did some cool videos about people living in the frozen north and then they stopped. thats my story about vice

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I liked the circa ~2011 Liberia thing they did.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

behold: the future of journalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi_-PddFCKU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like normal old vice. vice the media company is okay sometimes as well

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
I liked that episode where he researches the Columbian guys who gently caress donkeys because I loved the look on his face when the guy went and hosed a donkey. In that moment he knew he would never have a real journalism job.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Anderron Shi posted:

Is that the one where they're afraid of going out at night because there's so many drug addicts/diseased prostitutes around? If so then yes, that one was awesome.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

abigserve posted:

I liked that episode where he researches the Columbian guys who gently caress donkeys because I loved the look on his face when the guy went and hosed a donkey. In that moment he knew he would never have a real journalism job.

That one was the moat vice vice movie ever. Some hipster goober goes to find people who gently caress donkeys. Watches a mam gently caress a donkey. Fin

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

pussy did 1 loving tab like if u cant handle yourself on that you have no business doing drugs

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

I liked their Ukraine coverage and some of the other actual news reporting. The rest of it tends to be lovely drug tourism garbage though. "Hey this lovely country is run by a brutal dictator and the people live in shacks with no utilities and have an average lifespan of 33, but they got weed!"

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

pussy did 1 loving tab like if u cant handle yourself on that you have no business doing drugs

All of their drug correspondents are the biggest pussywillows in existence.

I also liked the one where they do a story on eating dogs in China and pick their cutest, sweetest, most likely vegetarian news girl to go do the story. She's all squirming and squealing while this Chinese lady who do not GIVE no fucks just chomps on a cigarette and hacks off dog heads like an assembly line.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Vice show on HBO is amazing, yet everything else they do is complete poo poo. :shrug:

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Pththya-lyi posted:

The Onion is right on the money with their EDGE series:
http://www.onionstudios.com/videos/...eally-cool-3130

spiky as gently caress

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Political discourse in the US is dead because Steven Colbert isnt on TV anymore.

Now, let me tell you about the affront to journalism that is Vice...

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Yeah that kid is an unfortunate gene pool of autism and ears.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

who that gently caress is that imbecile?

looks like a dude that shows up for a job interview that u see walking out by them self 30-45min later

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
Epicly Later'd has some great old skate footage. Thumbs Up is good too.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Godamn, all he's missing is a million pimples on his face and a wendy's work suit

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Sorry, ladies!

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

who that gently caress is that imbecile?

looks like a dude that shows up for a job interview that u see walking out by them self 30-45min later

He's the 15-year-old helping Trump take over the world

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

8-Bit Scholar posted:

http://www.vice.com/en_us/read/meet-the-15-year-old-from-melbourne-helping-donald-trump-take-over-the-world?utm_source=vicefbus

lmao

The photos really make this.

He's going to save a lot of money on air travel when he learns how to utilize his ears to sustained flight.

NFL's attempt to clone Peyton Manning goes horribly wrong.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
garbage is their business goof.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Isaac posted:

That one was the moat vice vice movie ever. Some hipster goober goes to find people who gently caress donkeys. Watches a mam gently caress a donkey. Fin

no doubt he thought about what it would feel like but was prob afraid of getting kicked in the head because they dont know how to correctly handle a farm animal and then being found in the hinterland of Colombia weeks later next to a pile of donkey poo poo with their pants down to their ankles and their head split open. im p sure that lvl of embarassment would even follow one into the afterlife

and lol just imagine the post-orgasmic guilt after ploughing and ejaculating inside of a jackass...lordy me oh my

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Mar 25, 2016

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

no doubt he thought about what it would feel like but was prob afraid of getting kicked in the head because they dont know how to correctly handle a farm animal and then being found in the hinterland of Colombia weeks later next to a pile of donkey poo poo with their pants down to their ankles and their head split open. im p sure that lvl of embarassment would even follow one into the afterlife

and lol just imagine the post-orgasmic guilt after ploughing and ejaculating inside of a jackass...lordy me oh my

Thats what happened to grandpappy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
...then on the flip side imagine the old pros who dont give a single gently caress whatsoever and just hop right back on it after busting a nutt bareback, pull out, and then proceed to shamelessly ride it back to the village while the jizz runs down its hind legs

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Mar 25, 2016

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want a donkey but i dont intend to gently caress it

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

The last episode of vice I watched they sent that twink to the front lines of Syria's civil war, they sent the punk girl to interview egyptian looters, and that fat gently caress shane smite rode a plane in a circle over Antarctica. I find it funny as hell to watch millennials exploiting each other as soon as they have the tiniest amount of power. I bet thoses hobos don't even have health insurance.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Anderron Shi posted:

ya

Applecross WC.
Sep 13, 2004
Reverence and Disregard

Haier posted:

An Australian supporting a racist? Why... I am lot a loss for words!

Most Australians think Trump is a complete wanker. Yet he's doing well over there, says a lot about Americans.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Applecross WC. posted:

Most Australians think Trump is a complete wanker. Yet he's doing well over there, says a lot about Americans.

loving American racists, supporting a racist candidate, unlike us superior Australians who are enlightened and not racist *hates abos and boat people*

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

8-Bit Scholar posted:

http://www.vice.com/en_us/read/meet-the-15-year-old-from-melbourne-helping-donald-trump-take-over-the-world?utm_source=vicefbus

lmao

The photos really make this.

He's going to save a lot of money on air travel when he learns how to utilize his ears to sustained flight.

poor guy needs gold bullion to get laid

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
an entire thread of goons defending vice. color me shocked.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Ohhh here is the part that explains it all

vice posted:

We finished by taking some photos and talking about Ed's interests outside of Trump and economic rationalism. As I took photos Ed opened a spreadsheet of his family history that he'd somehow traced back over 1,000 years. "I've always been very interested in genealogy," he explained. "And I actually discovered William the Conqueror is my 27th grandfather."

"Believe me," said Mick, deadpan. "If you know Ed, you'd know that's 100 percent correct."

apparenty his descendants thought that was blood never worth tainting over 27 generations

taint reaped again

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
australians voted for abbott and regretted it 5 minutes later, the idea of president trump isnt as wild as you think

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you want a real brutal documentary watch Africa Addido.

You see a film crew getting killed. A the only ever footage of this african genocide. Camera footage of a car driving un circles around an execution where theres bullets flying through the windows. Mass elephant slaughter. Its loving brutal. I think its all in italian but the narrator has this real calm werner herzog vibe. Its an inctedible doco.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Ambassador by Mads Bruggers he starts with like 2milliom dollars and wants to be blood diamond kingpin. Half the people in the documentary are dead by the time the movie is done and he paid for the movie by selling the blood diamonds.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Mads Bruggers has a north korea one as well where his crew quits on him because hes a nutcase.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Isaac posted:

The Ambassador by Mads Bruggers he starts with like 2milliom dollars and wants to be blood diamond kingpin. Half the people in the documentary are dead by the time the movie is done and he paid for the movie by selling the blood diamonds.

This is a legit good movie. Suuuuuper hosed up, but super good.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

1redflag posted:

This is a legit good movie. Suuuuuper hosed up, but super good.

Its one of the best documentaries ever its criminal its not more well known. Also everything in the movie is also criminal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Mariana Horchata posted:

...then on the flip side imagine the old pros who dont give a single gently caress whatsoever and just hop right back on it after busting a nutt bareback, pull out, and then proceed to shamelessly ride it back to the village while the jizz runs down its hind legs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UAdVvJxcwc&t=15s

• Locked thread