Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
before leaving the room, Ted winked at the unmoving figure on the bed her painted face twisted in a mask of horror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
The sex tape has dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjIXwkX1e48

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

I, I got "this thing", that, ah, uh, "this thing," thats, ah, loving golden

Q-sixtysix
Jun 4, 2005

Homework Explainer posted:

this was a really good series of posts

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Al! posted:

Ted Cruz and you laughing on the couch, subtly getting closer as you look deeper into his eyes

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

that's my favorite political cartoon because it delves deep into irony

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

oystertoadfish posted:

that's my favorite political cartoon because it delves deep into irony

I liked the article on how Cruz's facial features are designed to trigger feelings disgust and distrust in humans.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Helsing posted:

Well that can be taken for granted. What would Hilary possibly do after losing to Trump? Buy the presidency of some tiny Caribbean island? Start lobbying to become Secretary General of the UN?

Yes to both of those. Not too mention fully transform the DNC into nothing but a vehicle to fund her foundation.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I bet Rubio is wishing he had stayed in the race just a bit longer

Also, I bet Cruz wishes it was just a bit longer (its cold in there, he was reportedly heard saying to an aide)

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

so somebody posted a poll of wisconsin with cruz leading earlier tonight didn't they?

well that data has been overtaken by events, hasn't it

i assume there's polls out there asking people how they feel about the stasi in muslim neighborhoods right now, but tomorrow they'll have to update their questionnaires

polls are days behind the times and that's like a geologic era

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

January 24, 2015 e: not 2016

MasterSitsu has issued a correction as of 05:47 on Mar 26, 2016

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MasterSitsu posted:

January 24, 2016

or 2015

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Wow that guy seems so cool and buff

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

MasterSitsu posted:

what if

the affair is coming from inside Mrs. Cruz?!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
he's a nasty guy!!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

My Imaginary GF posted:

what if

the affair is coming i]inside[/i] Mrs. Cruz?!

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

MasterSitsu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGmRKWJdwBc

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

beautiful

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

does ted cruz actually have a penis or does he use his pseudopod as a crude phallus?

Made me think of Cruz's face on Londo Mollari.

Q-sixtysix
Jun 4, 2005

etalian posted:

I liked the article on how Cruz's facial features are designed to trigger feelings disgust and distrust in humans.

Can I see this please

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

"The Cuban Mistress Crises"
Starring
Ted "The Zodiac Thrilla" Cruz

(props 2 cheesydog)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Q-sixtysix posted:

Can I see this please

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/neurologist-explains-why-its-hard-to-look-at-ted-cruzs-creepy-unsettling-face/

quote:

he has risen in the polls, more attention is being paid to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s overall electability as a man who looks, as one fellow Princeton classmate described him: “about as telegenic as an undertaker.”

The answer as to why so many people dislike the Texas Republican instinctively is one that intrigued Dr. Richard E. Cytowic, a professor of neurology at George Washington University.

Writing in Psychology Today, Cytowic noted that Cruz’s “atypical expressions” left him “uneasy,” and that he was not alone among people who have watched Cruz up-close and from afar.

Basically his facial structure triggers feelings of revulsion in people, for example for his smile his lips are turned down slightly which corresponds to a look of disdain.

etalian has issued a correction as of 16:47 on Mar 26, 2016

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

etalian posted:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/neurologist-explains-why-its-hard-to-look-at-ted-cruzs-creepy-unsettling-face/

Basically his facial structure triggers feelings of revulsion in people, for example for his smile his lips are turned down slightly which corresponds to a look of disdain.

I hate to have to do this every time, but this is the guy who's calling out Cruz for having a weird face:

I mean, he's not wrong, but glass houses and all that....

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Cnut the Great posted:

I hate to have to do this every time, but this is the guy who's calling out Cruz for having a weird face:

cowabunga

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

He's certainly turtle-y enough.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Cnut the Great posted:

I loved him on rocko's modern life

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Cnut the Great posted:

The difference is I can look at that guy's face without millions of years of evolutionary instinct screaming at me to hit it with a tree branch and run away.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

potee posted:

The difference is I can look at that guy's face without millions of years of evolutionary instinct screaming at me to hit it with a tree branch and run away.

There's a cluster of large exhaust vents on the slanted roof of a laundromat near my house, and their formation and mottled grayish coloration (as well as one towards the middle front being whiter and more prominent than the others) has made me on more than one occasion jump in fright while driving by because I catch them out of the corner of my eye and instinctively think, "gently caress. WOLVES." And then the rest of my brain catches up and I feel like a moron because roof wolves are not a thing, and also those are dryer exhaust vents. What I'm saying is don't be afraid of your heritage, creatures who wouldn't have had an instinctive aversion to something vaguely Cruz-shaped probably didn't make it through the late cretaceous.

Content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNC4FHR4XLA

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Cephalocidal posted:

There's a cluster of large exhaust vents on the slanted roof of a laundromat near my house, and their formation and mottled grayish coloration (as well as one towards the middle front being whiter and more prominent than the others) has made me on more than one occasion jump in fright while driving by because I catch them out of the corner of my eye and instinctively think, "gently caress. WOLVES." And then the rest of my brain catches up and I feel like a moron because roof wolves are not a thing, and also those are dryer exhaust vents. What I'm saying is don't be afraid of your heritage, creatures who wouldn't have had an instinctive aversion to something vaguely Cruz-shaped probably didn't make it through the late cretaceous.

Content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNC4FHR4XLA

So what you're saying is Ted Cruz is roughly analogous to a Blindsight vampire? An offshoot of humanity, extinct for thousands of years, and now resurrected by genetic engineering?

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

WTF, somebody actually registered punditpussy.com

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:five:

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Ok actually wrt the horribleness of his face, something just clicked. It's the Thatcher Effect. He's literally assembled wrong - there's an illustration of the Thatcher Effect at a local museum using a picture of Boris Yeltsin and it looks just the gently caress like him.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

My Imaginary GF posted:

what if

the affair is coming from inside Mrs. Cruz?!

it being Heidi instead of Ted who was boinking all those staffers might be the only possible way This loving Primary could continue its exponential curve on the insanity/time plot

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Constant Hamprince posted:

it being Heidi instead of Ted who was boinking all those staffers might be the only possible way This loving Primary could continue its exponential curve on the insanity/time plot

I liked the story how the police found her sitting in the grass next to a freeway entrance and was in a state of shock.

I guess she saw Ted Cruz naked again.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

etalian posted:

I liked the story how the police found her sitting in the grass next to a freeway entrance and was in a state of shock.

I guess she saw Ted Cruz naked again.

Ted Cruz maybe raped a woman, and you'll never guess what happened next!!!!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/ccsuny/status/713328866954240000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Constant Hamprince posted:

Except that would be kind of hot instead of a Lovecraftian horror

• Locked thread