Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Sheep-Goats posted:

I can't put up with the post signing man
maybe we should all do it

xoxo,
symbolic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
make Vitalis IK for a week and mandatory to sign your posts, and bannable to post "don't sign your posts"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sheep-Goats posted:

I don't even know where to start with Math Debater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dCI3usqXsM

i think she sounds nice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

make Vitalis IK for a week and mandatory to sign your posts, and bannable to post "don't sign your posts"

I'll be back in a week i guess

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

What is IK? This sounds like a good idea, but I want to be certain I know the parameters.

Love,
Vitalis

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Vitalis Jackson posted:

What is IK? This sounds like a good idea, but I want to be certain I know the parameters.

Love,
Vitalis

Idiot King

Basically you get to be a temporary GBS mod and make special rules for us

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Pththya-lyi posted:

Idiot King

I'm just gonna keep being an idiot. I think I've got that down pretty good.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wendigee posted:

I'm just gonna keep being an idiot. I think I've got that down pretty good.

Your av is perfect

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

If I have to take bone pills am I still a man, asking for a friend.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

tater_salad posted:

Is this another of your "joke" posts? :crossarms:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tater_salad posted:

i think id just wear a strapon if the day ever came

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

today i try and give up cigaretees i hope i can do it

love
vitalist

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

bring back old gbs posted:

i think id just wear a strapon if the day ever came

How do you make the penis fit? Do you just leave it hanging there all by His Lonesome?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

Is this another of your "joke" posts? :crossarms:

Lool you found me out.. but seriously it's for a friend, can you still be may and use bone pills. The viagara ads make it seem so.

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

How do you make the penis fit? Do you just leave it hanging there all by His Lonesome?

My friend told me you can get sheaths to put your flaccid donger in so you can please your lady and it seems like you are doing it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

maybe they make hollowed out ones? idk i'd probly tuck it back between my buttcheeks

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

lonesomedwarf posted:

today i try and give up cigaretees i hope i can do it

love
vitalist

Goonluck Manbrother. Stock up on liquor.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Reading the Lady thread has reinforced my belief that women like things shaped like a "V"

Men like things shaped like an Hour Glass.

Women get to the point, while men like to watch the clock. :haw:

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Apr 5, 2016

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

tater_salad posted:

nothing can take away your manliness so long as you try to make due

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

How do you make the penis fit?

Build a little gym for your penis, increase reps, get swole!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Just start having sex with men so there's plenty of manliness to go around.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Got chased out of containment by Health Physics nerds tonight because I got a lot of dose. Gonna read a book by the light of my glowing genitals when I get home this morning.

Man I haven't ate in about eight hours either. A sausage, egg and cheese biscuit chased with a country fried steak biscuit washed down with beer is gonna feel so loving good in an hour or so. Prolly one more night of this poo poo, maybe two. Then no more nightshift until I can get ahold of some recruiters. Being back on a day schedule is gonna improve my diet so loving much. I'm gonna eat a drat steak one night, followed by some grilled chicken covered in a spicy jerk one of the contractors I met made for me. Dude's from Barbados and brought in a buncha pork cooked in it. When I went nuts over how good it was he mixed up some of the jerk and brought it in for me.

Godamn it's been too long since I had glorious grilled meats.

E: also I spent a total of like seven hours in the can wearing double PCs tonight. I stink like if the inside of a dead skunk's rear end just walked out of a sauna. Luckily the entire crew smells so nobody seems to notice each other or care.

I wore two layers of this all night:

That's not me, just an image I found of full PCs.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Apr 5, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
So you are basically homer simpson

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Zzulu posted:

Thankfully I've never met any Operations guys as dumb as Homer. But I'm not the sit in a control room type. I'm a contractor that actually works on poo poo like pumps, back up diesel generators, valves, the reactor...all of it is loving massive too. I have, however, met other contractors who are that dumb, a lot of them actually. Thankfully (while also frustratingly) there's a mountain of red tape in this industry. Procedures that literally explain everything how you would explain stuff to a moron, full of quality control holds where other people have to verify that things aren't hosed up.

And if something is hosed up too bad the NRC assrapes you/the plant/the company without even spitting on it before ramming it in.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Hot tip when talking to anyone who works anywhere near a nuke plant: This isn't fresh material.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sheep-Goats posted:

Hot tip when talking to anyone who works anywhere near a nuke plant: This isn't fresh material.

As someone who works in stocks and owns a chain of fabric stores, your post has triggered me.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Digital Fingers posted:

an animorph book cover but it's a fat goon who can't cook a steak turning into dwayne "the rock" johnson wearing a chefs hat

i want to see this

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Pththya-lyi posted:

Idiot King

That's an awful lot of responsibility, and I don't know anything about being a forum moderator. I'm certain I would be excellent at it because I'm generally excellent at anything I commit to. I would need a primer on the topic, though, and I cannot be held to any standards. And I might only show up once in a while. Thanks for the kind response, though. Peace.

Love,
Vitalis

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
I was born in '81. Does that make me a gen X or millenial or what?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You're clearly a goon

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Zzulu posted:

You're clearly a goon

Rude. Deep.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

I was born in '81. Does that make me a gen X or millenial or what?

look deep in your black heart, tell me who it is you hate: is it boomers for having played this world fast and hard for any little gain and so making a great big mess of things on a global scale

or is it the millenials for their cozy, cloistered, ungrateful upbringing, only perceiving the world through pleasant but abstract ideals rather than any kind of working knowledge

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I was born in 81 and I hate millenials for being whiny bitches.. so guess I'm genx

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

man chat

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

gay if u ask me :shrug:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

who said it wasn't

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ghostter posted:

gay if u ask me :shrug:

email me

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

When I don't have to poo I usually find a spare and reverse it in to practice my cut off

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Gunt*. Ya, probably two I got a cool fissure that cracks it

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

do u have whatsapp i get txts on my phone who want to add me to whatsapp and tey say they want to get naked tonight or give me a 40% roi sometimes give me stock advice. seems like a good app whatsapp like wats up? seems like something you could say to someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ghostter posted:

do u have whatsapp i get txts on my phone who want to add me to whatsapp and tey say they want to get naked tonight or give me a 40% roi sometimes give me stock advice. seems like a good app whatsapp like wats up? seems like something you could say to someone.

huh... thats a weird coincidence, be cool if they planned it that way but millennials lol

• Locked thread