Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Thomas Wayne. DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

head58
Apr 1, 2013

I call bullshit. Batman would have a chainsaw shaped like a bat.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Alucard Nacirema posted:

The fact that I'm seeing a lot of misinformation and confusion goes to show that some people shouldn't even be part of this conversation until they are better informed.

New thread title please.

Also, you know this guy is fictional right?

head58
Apr 1, 2013

BrianWilly posted:

She was a criminal though. Saturn Girl is just some random person who hadn't done anything.

She stole a sandwich!

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Two Tone Shoes posted:

I feel like the proper solution is we turn Black Canary into a man.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Snag queen

head58
Apr 1, 2013

The dream of the 90s cover gimmicks is alive at DC Comics.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Now I really want a Starfire/Pepe le Pew book.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Mr President posted:

and also Morpheus come back (would be cool to see him battle dr manhattan)

This is the worst thing I have ever read on this entire terrible, lovely forum.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

They really missed the mark on not having three villains there, to mirror the regular trinity, the dark trinity and the meh trinity.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

I’d love to see him start off small, give him like a Robin book or something that plays to his strengths. Have him build up some long neglected character like he did with Luke Cage and Jessica Drew. Maybe Deadman or Doctor Mid-Nite or someone. But they’ll give him the JLA or LSH and a Superman book and a couple GL titles and giant terrible crossover events forever and ever amen.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Give him a Hawkman/Donna Troy teamup book.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Barry Convex posted:

I will be very surprised if he's not getting a solo Batman book. Maybe not *the* solo Batman book, maybe a side book like All-Star (though I also wouldn't be surprised if they pull a Morrison on King and demote him to a side book). But either way, I find it hard to imagine he'd sign with DC if he wasn't promised Batman.

BB: Okay, I’ll sign BUT on the condition you promise I can have one book I’ve always dreamed of writing.
DC Exec: (oh poo poo, King is gonna be pissed but...)
BB: WILDCAT!

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Teenage Fansub posted:

Aztek's joining the JLA

Someone who is not Grant Morrison acknowledging Aztek exists? Whoa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

head58
Apr 1, 2013

“My raven is a junkie!”