Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Since when does Diana have beef with Harley? Designated chick fight shouldn't work in-universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Teenage Fansub posted:

It even ignores everything since ICBINTJL.

What on Earth is ICBINTJL? Infinite Crisis.....Battle in Night....The Justice League?

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I'm proud I managed to get as many right as I did. That's a hilariously silly title.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Teenage Fansub posted:

e: I had no idea Beast Boy originated in the Doom Patrol till today. I think Way's said he's working with everything, so hopefully there's a cute flashback or reference, if N52 Beast Boy hasn't acknowledged it already.

You missed a pretty fun episode of the Teen Titans cartoon. Granted, if you missed any episode, you missed a fun episode.

WickedHate posted:

It's Brian Griffin all over again.

To this day I still don't understand that. Maybe because I'm not an avid Family Guy watcher. Characters in that show take fatal injuries literally all the time. They come back in the next scene unharmed. It's part of the gags. Why would you ever buy that they killed off a character for real? Even if they wanted to pretend for a few episodes, was there ever a chance that he legit died? How can you even feel anything if it did stick?

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I really liked Batman #5. On the other hand, I was not a fan of Nightwing #4. I'm not sure I really followed what was going on all that well. I don't mind Raptor as a character, but I would think Dick would be too old to be having a "Well I'm going to hang out with my NEW daddy!" storyline. Superman was, once again, phenomenal. More Superman and Krypto punching/laser beaming The Eradicator into dust.

Is this Monster Men thing looking to be good? I'm unsure of it.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I wish they would just give up and push Hawkgirl. She's the one people mildly care about.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
You guys are looking at the crotch arrow. Personally I'm more interested in Elektra's Omega Red style tentacle coming from her boob. I gotta say, I'm not a fan of either of those images. They're both vibrant and colorful, sure, but that's where the positives end. That picture of Superman is really ugly. How is he twisting that his waist looks like that? Why are his hands melting into his shirt? Where's his hair? I won't pretend I know a ton about art, but I'm not a fan.

yes I know it's not Elektra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Dario the Wop posted:

Actually, it is. It's from Wizard, a magazine about comics that regularly featured "articles" about Marvel/DC dream matches. Terrible magazine that had fun art and funny captions.

Oh poo poo, I thought it was Shiva in red for whatever reason. That's cool. I remember the old Marvel vs DC stuff vaguely. Ben Reilly was Spider-Man at the time and I think he fought shades jacket Superboy.