Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

google THIS posted:

chocalone we can do chocolittle, but chocether we can chocochange the world: special dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will

misty mountaintop posted:

I, Tony, being of sound mind, want you to think of painful social isolation and despair whenever you think of my chocolate. My ideal consumer is a woman or man who has been abandoned by their friends and family, probably forever. My marketing strategy will be to place my chocolate bar on a desert island and sink passing ships with my submarine.

yeah actually they will
Hi. My name is Bertrand. This is an unusual kind of chocolate bar. It exists to help people whose lives have been affected by minefields. I know what you're thinking: "Huh? Minefields?" Yes. Every year, over 15,000 people are killed by minefields, 80% of them civilians, most of these civilians being children and the elderly. With the money you've spent on this delicious chocolate bar (that's right, this one you're holding right now!), it's our goal to de-mine as many minefields as we can. Please enjoy, and be sure to tell your friends about Big Bertrand's Phimosis Nougat.

Piso Mojado

misty mountaintop posted:

I, Tony, being of sound mind, want you to think of painful social isolation and despair whenever you think of my chocolate. My ideal consumer is a woman or man who has been abandoned by their friends and family, probably forever. My marketing strategy will be to place my chocolate bar on a desert island and sink passing ships with my submarine.

lol

google THIS

well, fellow board members, those chocoloners have forced our hand. we're losing market share by the day. effective immediately, the hershey company will source it's chocolate only from slavery-free plantations, and we will celebrate this change by releasing a new, limited edition product: Kissappointment

joke_explainer

no they will not posted:

Hi. My name is Bertrand. This is an unusual kind of chocolate bar. It exists to help people whose lives have been affected by minefields. I know what you're thinking: "Huh? Minefields?" Yes. Every year, over 15,000 people are killed by minefields, 80% of them civilians, most of these civilians being children and the elderly. With the money you've spent on this delicious chocolate bar (that's right, this one you're holding right now!), it's our goal to de-mine as many minefields as we can. Please enjoy, and be sure to tell your friends about Big Bertrand's Phimosis Nougat.

google THIS posted:

well, fellow board members, those chocoloners have forced our hand. we're losing market share by the day. effective immediately, the hershey company will source it's chocolate only from slavery-free plantations, and we will celebrate this change by releasing a new, limited edition product: Kissappointment

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
*chris cornell and eddie vedder voice* i cant feed on the powerless when my chocolonelys over heeere
but its on the label, slaves are a workiiiin

joke_explainer

Hello, I'm Tony’s Chocoinnocence. I'm an unusual kind of chocolate bar. I exist to prove that I didn't kill my wife. I know what you're thinking, 'I don't care!' -- That's the same thing the leader of the FBI task force leading the tri-state manhunt for me said before I leapt out of that drainage sluice. In fact, right now, law enforcement officers are attempting to arrest me for that heinous crime I didn’t commit. My mission is to prove my innocence and find the man responsible for my wife’s murder, and I lead by example. Pls share a piece of me, and my story. Alone, I can only run so far, but together we can prevent this miscarriage of justice and get vengeance against the one-armed man.

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Mar 30, 2016

FutonForensic

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I hope you get the Tony Chocochair

• Locked thread