Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
I appreciate that chocolate bar and will look for one next time i get a hankering. what other flavors did they have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

joke_explainer posted:

dark almond sea salt, dark pecan coconut (really good!)

:eyepop:

the unabonger

alnilam posted:

Just like my mom always said, if you can't achieve complete, global, and immediate victory for a cause, don't bother doing anything at all

the unabonger

misty mountaintop posted:

I, Tony, being of sound mind, want you to think of painful social isolation and despair whenever you think of my chocolate. My ideal consumer is a woman or man who has been abandoned by their friends and family, probably forever. My marketing strategy will be to place my chocolate bar on a desert island and sink passing ships with my submarine.

lol

• Locked thread