Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Hell yeah, the source of my avatar finally gets some showtime.

Can't wait, Crow. Especially the bitching about AHL+ :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Crow hasn't posted since April 1st and I haven't seen hide nor hair of him on any program since about that time either.

I'm a little worried, honestly.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Night10194 posted:

I'm really glad you've recovered and I'm glad we'll see planes get shot cured again.

:colbert:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

It's me, I'm the one person who likes vanilla air to ground in Ace Combat. You know, in case my Zero playthrough didn't make it clear. It allows me to skirt close to the ground, shooting guns, flying through small gaps, and spinning constantly. :black101:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

That's far too easy, consistent, and justifiable. That's not how things work.

Also, goddamn, I forgot just how bad of a head cold I had that recording day. :stare:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

poo poo, yeah, you're right. I even remember commenting on it when it came up last thread too.

I'm just forever forgetful. :downs:

(Put it in Infinity, and I'll go back to playing it regularly, Bamco.)

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

What a terrible plane choice. Should've put it on a Hercules.

"You can't C3"

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Crossposting something from the cosplay thread:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Goddammit Ceej, I'm going to find you and make you eat those words so help me god. :argh:

The Phoenix emblem is perfect and beautiful. :colbert:

ACES CURE PLANES fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jul 11, 2016

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

That's because he suddenly forgot how to write around the time of Debt of Honor. And then after 9/11 his brain just broke for good.

That said I kinda like Rainbow Six.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Kibayasu posted:

Rainbow Six: Hippies Try to Kill the World, the sequel to Without Remorse: Hippies Are Responsible for Vietnam :v:

Dumb books, enjoyable if you can acknowledge that at least.

Man, who even cares about the B-Plot to Without Remorse, aka Terms of Enrampagement starring Charles Bronson as Clark?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

You didn't put anything in for the Unlocked/Price/Ammo sections for the EF-2000.

Also I'm so glad you took to heart my suggestion for the end of the video :allears:

• Locked thread