Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

i think the best video game is super mario world tbh

SORRY DUMB rear end ITS SUpER MARIO 3 NICE TRY

Shaquin fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Mar 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

*poses for camera, licks controller* I am a VIDEOGAMER

Grrrlz of gaming.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvjBX6yk4Ic

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
you might be a videogamer if you're a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and your butt smells and you like to kiss your own butt

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
you pretend that flashing lights and chiming musical cues cause the same feeling as genuine accomplishment

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you might be a video gamer if you base your identity on buying consumer electronics

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

you buitl your own pc and have razer gear otherwise your not a REAL gamer like me. a real GAMER wouldnt settle for a PREBUILT or some stupid box with the wrong type of ram, a REAL gamer would wear his RAZER gear with pride while he dials in the sensitivity on his logitech G502 an mentally prepares himself to frag other pro gamers while the glow of his CUSTOm case illuminates his STEELSERIES mechanical keyboard and logitech mousepad

Roberto_Silencio
Mar 9, 2004

lets start advertising and make us some real money
-you're a giant loving baby who can emit rays of pure poo poo from your fingers when people don't like what you do

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im a willow tree

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
sit beneath my boughs and sup from the puddles between my roots, they shall bring the deep dream of the other side

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

you are an average person in the year 2016

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

social vegan posted:

- you could drive a car real good on the first try because of all the practice you had playing mario kart on the super nintendo

you could learn to drive stick on the cruis'n' USA arcade machine except i don't think it had a physical clutch

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Shaquin posted:

sit beneath my boughs and sup from the puddles between my roots, they shall bring the deep dream of the other side

im gonna put you on my buddy list with orkin mang

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Nation posted:

im gonna put you on my buddy list with orkin mang

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Marvin Freeman posted:

you might be a gamer if every time you see a mushroom you eat it. but instead of "leveling up" you get terrible diarrhea haahhaha, which could also be due to the mt. dew and beef jerky... who really knows? Welp, see you guys & remember to "do the dew?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHY3kq6uoko

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

social vegan posted:

- you look for a "save point" every time you enter a room before you take a difficult exam (gets me every time)

- you think Michael J. Foxx has rumble pak disease

- you just cannot get enough of Link from the legend of zelda

- you could drive a car real good on the first try because of all the practice you had playing mario kart on the super nintendo

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

thats cool

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

you might be a gamr if you smash your friends vase looking for ruppees but its actually his mothers urn so he starts raining down haymakers on your doughy flesh and when you regain consciousness you notice you pissed yourself

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
when you look down you don't have any feet

i guess this applies to goons as well

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
mario is real

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Shaquin posted:

mario is real

does this mean the coolest green brother is real too?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ha ha ha ha, i can really realate to this!!

edutL how about this, you might be a gammer if you dont have any friendso r a social life and your a big fatty who looks like a jerk and smels like a fart

edit: 3: you migt be a cideo gamer if you listen to this song, a real whole a lot!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpsbj0OoeNo

edit 2: you might be a gamer ify ou know for a fact that a playstation 2 controller will snap neatly in half if you stomp on it! you also have anger problems are are probably a huge dick

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Mar 29, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lonesomedwarf posted:

edutL how about this, you might be a gammer if you dont have any friendso r a social life and your a big fatty who looks like a jerk and smels like a fart

This is totally me lol.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
- You get legitimately angry at the mere mention of women

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i tell ya catch me in a game of tetris while ya flashing that side boob and talking about thongs on a fighting game girl and im gonna terminator through the drywall and make one hell of a terrible youtube

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
this is your jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z40cgVpaM0

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Shout out to Darunia ride or die motherfucker

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
or you still weep when you listen to nobuos music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsujYjkekow

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
gently caress im sitting here thinking about wrestling with some gorons and john cenas intro song is playing poo poo IM pUMpED

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Shaquin posted:

gently caress im sitting here thinking about wrestling with some gorons and john cenas intro song is playing poo poo IM pUMpED

i bet cena couldnt fu a goron they are made of stone or something i think?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Tfw she is in another castle

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i "fast travel" to work in that i am both blacked out behind the wheel and speeding i suspect

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
- You keep running even after you collide with an obstacle and your feet slide frictionlessly over the ground.

- You ride a goose around and shoot beams at other goose riders

- The wheels of your car are octagons and you don't think it's weird

- You eat and drink food that's been left out on the ground

- You break into people's houses and smash them up to steal their coins and jewelry.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
- When you stub your toe, you touch a medical kit to feel better!
- While driving, you always run over the painted on road signals for power ups!
- you have never felt, and will never feel, the gentle joy of a lovers touch
- In gym class, you have perfected the "double jump"!

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
you eat food to fix medical issues instead of going to the doctor. this might also mean you're american

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
- harass women on the internet for daring to place any sort of cultural criticism on your art

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
- You live in a big city but never travel beyond an area larger than about four or five blocks.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

- this isnt even youre top speed

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
you shoot up your school because youre being bullied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you make the frogger video game (arcade) sound effects and hop across the road avoiding traffic!

• Locked thread