Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

gamingCaffeinator posted:

This is the dumbest one I've seen.

Some dickbag decided that Starbucks underfills their lattes because 'the volume of the foam doesn't count', and he is now suing.

This could have long term ramifications in the future case of "these cereal boxes are only like 1/3 full"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

tentative8e8op posted:

Oh my god, the list really keeps going for 57 pages

How do you sue a generic gay pride parade?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

holy poo poo

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Saddest Rhino posted:

lol i didn't realise how big a goldmine this is

I for one would prefer reddit user Total Carnage not come into my city and lure Amish children into vans, but I can't say I know the legality of it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Len posted:

The ones around where I live steal people's poo poo and break into cars. But it doesn't sound like he's going to relocate and release them in a different place just play videogames and let them go. What I need is a Pied Piper to remove all the Amish kids from town.

I didn't realize there were parts of the US where people viewed the Amish like how brits view Irish gypsies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Why would anyone ever reply to FAROOQ in PYF

• Locked thread