Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Judge Schnoopy posted:

They distinguish between their federal entity (a name with a bunch of documentation attached to it) and their physical self (their person), and claim that by acting as their physical self they are immune to most procedures and laws as those laws are enforced on their entity. They are, however, entitled to federal benefits (such as legal protection, bill of rights, so forth) that are provided to their entity.

It's a bunch of *top secret* logic loops that they believe were installed as a back door by Illuminati or Freemasons or Lizard People to allow themselves freedom above the system. They think that by invoking this logic they too can be above the system, a sovereign citizen.
According to sovereign citizen logic, there also exists a $200,000 bond that every citizen has given at birth that can be invoked in the case of outstanding personal debt or litigation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Now is that personal debt to their entity or to their person? More than 1 layer deep the whole thing really starts falling apart.

Capitalization is also extremely important. Birth certificates contain all caps, so PHILLIP BE BANGIN identifies the legal entity that is part of the federal government, is given a social security number, and is the instrument against which all litigation is processed. Phillip B. Bangin identifies the physical person, but the person is not bound to that name, it's merely for the ease of communication and social representation.
I often wonder what it'd be like to emulate a crazy person. I'd love to come up with alternative ways to interpret day-to-day activities under the banner of sovereign citizenry.

"I'm at the DMV with my dog, which they don't allow dogs unless for medical reasons. I'll take a video of myself with my dog, talking constantly to my dog, so that the government knows that this dog is special and is providing me emotional comfort in these trying times."

• Locked thread