Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TheDon01 posted:

Yeah, gotta admit I was one of those folks years ago thinking "jeez thats dumb, of course coffee is hot. What a dummy" then a buddy I said that to was like "woah dude no, here look at the pictures."

They're horrific, that lady deserved every penny she got.

People just heard the part where McDonalds was required to put "Coffee Hot" on the cups or something, which is pretty dumb and doesn't help the issue of them serving coffee hot enough to fuse skin anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He also bribed his (ex-)friend to change his position, so I mean obviously it's bullshit.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I got an $850 million example that it's versus.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Where's the "No Doig!" headline, media? Dropping the ball.

• Locked thread