Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

RedLobster posted:

A mans life comes to a tragic end when his best friend spirals out of control.

Memento?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

zimbomonkey posted:

A tattoo inspires a man to go clubbing

The Matrix?

quote:

A number of different people connect with others during the Christmas holiday season in the Northern Hemisphere; sometimes these different people are known to one another but are largely separate in their personal plots.

Love, Actually?

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Khris Kruel posted:

large amount of people get placed in a cube like structure. The power of teamwork and love for disabled individuals reinforces family values throughout the film. Some people die.

Well, Cube.

Although I'm completely ready for this to be a fakeout.

A former prisoner of war completes a quest to return a prized timepiece to an heir.

Red Oktober fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Apr 4, 2016

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Centripetal Horse posted:

A man has to repeatedly make friends with the same group of military toughs.

Edge of tomorrow

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Khris Kruel posted:

Catch me if you can

Nope.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Adix posted:

Pulp Fiction

Ding ding! Yes!

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

ymgve posted:

A CEO gets an eye opening lesson about planned obsolescence

Blade Runner

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

crowoutofcontext posted:

A musician gets drunk and hosed up one night after a gig and loses his gear and stuff and he lets go of his sense of self, battles with self-esteem problems, has an identity crisis and works at a lovely joints as a hard laborer for like a dozen years before he even hopes of returning to the scene. But return to the gig scene he does!

A very long shot, but Searching for Sugar-man?

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Mr. Belpit posted:

I posted a few way, way back in the thread that I reckon were too vague to even get guessed, so I'm reposting them with extra clues.

First:
A man rekindles the passion for his former vocation after a fantastical journey that sees him pit his skills against those of his would-be rivals. Meanwhile, facing a crisis, a famous troupe of cartoonish comedy entertainers must accept a new woman member as an equal.

Absolute Hail Mary here Belleville rendezvous?

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Junior Jr. posted:

A man goes to the pub with his friends to win back his girlfriend.

Shaun of the Dead?

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

astral posted:

2: A fixer is hired to prevent a theft. She calls in a favor from the mayor to gain access to the scene, but the theft is carried out anyway.

3: A group of three prostitutes have an urgent call to make, but a man is already using the phone. They try to hurry him up, and even get their pimp to try to intimidate the phone's user, but are ultimately unsuccessful in gaining access to the phone.

e: more :)

Inside Man

And

phone booth

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Junior Jr. posted:

An aging actor is performing on Broadway and ends up in a hospital bed.

Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)

Keith Atherton posted:

Two European border guards are repeatedly outsmarted, but become media heroes.

I really feel like I've seen this, but can't quite get it.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Lordshmee posted:

Trainspotting.

Are we spoiler in our guesses for a reason?

Yes, so more than one person can play along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Centripetal Horse posted:

An agreement to behave in a depraved manner becomes a point of contention in a co-dependent, alcoholic relationship.
Hint: Black and white classic

A real stretch here: Strangers on a train?

• Locked thread