Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

just explain how it got there

my friend plays a lot of video games and he came up with this phrase and posted it on twitter. he still doesn't know i stole it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inokichi
Nov 3, 2005

A character from Akira Kurosawa film "Yojimbo"

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I look like a potato.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me

spud posted:

I look like a potato.

Also rhymes with stud. At least thats how I've always seen your name.
Anyway... My name is boring. I'm a scorpio and my last name is derived from majesty hence the ScorpioMajesty.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

My username was given too me by the lowtax man. I could never come up with putting these 3 words together.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I randomly chose it from a dictionary when I was transferring my old WoW character to a new server in 2007 and my name was already taken. I added the -ed because just Gridlock sounded weird to me.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

the mr bungle song

also it's really hard to search for people that have quoted me

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Quote-Unquote posted:

the mr bungle song

also it's really hard to search for people that have quoted me

mr bungle is a good band

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I punch my hate into the punching bag and it becomes the hatebag. It is a bad name and i don't even punch things anymore.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ozma gave it to me

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

julian assflange posted:

Ozma gave it to me

cool story but how did you come up with your username?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I posted in a name change thread that it was my first time successfully posting in a name change thread.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

My username was given too me by the lowtax man. I could never come up with putting these 3 words together.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
A Ship, well, The Ship. The Chairmakers ship. to be precise.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i had cysts on my butte

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I read through the entire bible one year and Ehud was the best character

basically Israel asks God for help and God sends a left handed guy named Ehud who stabs a really fat king named Eglon

he's so fat that the entire blade is absorbed into his fat gut lol

From Judges 3:

quote:

12 Again the Israelites did evil in the eyes of the Lord, and because they did this evil the Lord gave Eglon king of Moab power over Israel. 13 Getting the Ammonites and Amalekites to join him, Eglon came and attacked Israel, and they took possession of the City of Palms. 14 The Israelites were subject to Eglon king of Moab for eighteen years.

15 Again the Israelites cried out to the Lord, and he gave them a deliverer—Ehud, a left-handed man, the son of Gera the Benjamite. The Israelites sent him with tribute to Eglon king of Moab. 16 Now Ehud had made a double-edged sword about a cubit long, which he strapped to his right thigh under his clothing. 17 He presented the tribute to Eglon king of Moab, who was a very fat man. 18 After Ehud had presented the tribute, he sent on their way those who had carried it. 19 But on reaching the stone images near Gilgal he himself went back to Eglon and said, “Your Majesty, I have a secret message for you.”

The king said to his attendants, “Leave us!” And they all left.

20 Ehud then approached him while he was sitting alone in the upper room of his palace and said, “I have a message from God for you.” As the king rose from his seat, 21 Ehud reached with his left hand, drew the sword from his right thigh and plunged it into the king’s belly. 22 Even the handle sank in after the blade, and his bowels discharged. Ehud did not pull the sword out, and the fat closed in over it. 23 Then Ehud went out to the porch; he shut the doors of the upper room behind him and locked them.

24 After he had gone, the servants came and found the doors of the upper room locked. They said, “He must be relieving himself in the inner room of the palace.” 25 They waited to the point of embarrassment, but when he did not open the doors of the room, they took a key and unlocked them. There they saw their lord fallen to the floor, dead.

26 While they waited, Ehud got away. He passed by the stone images and escaped to Seirah. 27 When he arrived there, he blew a trumpet in the hill country of Ephraim, and the Israelites went down with him from the hills, with him leading them.

28 “Follow me,” he ordered, “for the Lord has given Moab, your enemy, into your hands.” So they followed him down and took possession of the fords of the Jordan that led to Moab; they allowed no one to cross over. 29 At that time they struck down about ten thousand Moabites, all vigorous and strong; not one escaped. 30 That day Moab was made subject to Israel, and the land had peace for eighty years.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

gosh it's kind of embarassing

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747
When I 1st started speaking, my Dad / Uncle thought it would be funny if I ran around saying "Yo Mofo" aka yo mother fucker. It stuck

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Little hamsters, big adventures!

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Iiiiiiii... UUUUUUUUUU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
My keys were on the desk the day I signed up.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

it was bestowed upon me by a senile blind gypsy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It was my stage name in my old band.

cloven hoof
Mar 17, 2009
I worked as a cheese maker on a goat farm.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

staberind posted:

A Ship, well, The Ship. The Chairmakers ship. to be precise.

you spelled it wrong though

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It was in the cards.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
It's terrible as am I

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

I stole the name of a guy running for the board of education in my hometown

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

It's the title of an unpublished Tolstoy short story about a young man dying of syphilis that you can only read in a special room in the Russian State Library under the watch of an armed guard.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I judge tits and am very respected in that arena

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

That one scene in Freddy Got Fingered.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Clamps McGraw posted:

you spelled it wrong though

Yeah, it ensures my username is not.... used.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Racist Disney song

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Just saying all the things everyone is thinking.
Dunno why Fickle, there isnothing Fickle about this man. He is never going to not be awful.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

inokichi posted:

A character from Akira Kurosawa film "Yojimbo"

That's funny, I was going to be "The Steve With No Name" as an homage to Yojimbo's unofficial remake, but I shortened it.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I like to read book

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

fickle poofterist posted:

Just saying all the things everyone is thinking.
Dunno why Fickle, there isnothing Fickle about this man. He is never going to not be awful.

in all fairness that is very well spoken and erudite for a queenslander a man sticks his dick in another mans rear end .

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

lonesomedwarf posted:

in all fairness that is very well spoken and erudite for a queenslander a man sticks his dick in another mans rear end .

Jokes aside, he is an auctioneer and I want to see a video of him pumping up the crowd. Desperately.

Edit: Even better if it's a new townhouse development and a bunch of gay DINKs turn up to buy it.

lilbeefer fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Mar 30, 2016

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Got mine in the yospos namechange thread.

TOOT BOOT came up with this truly hilarious name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
From the internet picture where the dog asks the athetits if god doesn't exists, then how him a dog learned English?

But I see myself as more of a frog than a dog.

• Locked thread