Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Navin Johnson posted:

I see the new avs for losers are out. Mine just changed. No more Bonzi Buddy for me!
buy an av, ya stupid newbie :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Anime and satan

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Back in the SNES days when you could only make names like 7 or so characters long, I, like most middle-school students, named my Final Fantasy characters things like AssKing or PoopDude or FagButt or HoAssHo or whatever nonsense combo of words popped in my head.

I liked HoAssHo so much though that I used that name from there on out. For some reason.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

HoAssHo posted:

Back in the SNES days when you could only make names like 7 or so characters long, I, like most middle-school students, named my Final Fantasy characters things like AssKing or PoopDude or FagButt or HoAssHo or whatever nonsense combo of words popped in my head.

I liked HoAssHo so much though that I used that name from there on out. For some reason.

And here I thought it was a Jay-Z reference

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
SIR JONY IVES while he's an icon of coolness and suave used to be a big fat nerd dude that cyclically gained and lost his british access. Once Apples marketing people gave him a make over we lost this treasure of a man.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I just changed mine to this because some anti-vaxxer PMed me on Instagram saying "Eat a dick science whore"
I felt it had a good ring to it.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
you dont need to wage war against anti vaxxers thats a self cleaning oven as the boys in blue would say

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I was reading some stuff about Norse mythology at the time.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
There's a chapter in the game of thrones books that lovingly describes Hodor's enormous sopping wet shimmering retard dick.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I was moping around SAS and wanted to change my user name because there old one was dumb. I saw a post made by Groucho Marxist and found my inspiration in his user name.

Also helps that I'm a non-religious liberal.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
it's a combination of iron chef + prince the musician

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I really like Valkyrie Profile. I wish I could be half the smug piece of poo poo that character is.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
I've been using it since I was 13. it's never taken.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
I liked Thief but Taffer was obviously already taken
I liked Starcraft too, so there...
Next draw me an avatar thread I'll ask for a zergling with a cape and a sack of loot.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

symbolic posted:

buy an av, ya stupid newbie :smugdog:

I will I will. I'm just a thinkin' bout it.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
mine came to me in a dream

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Science WHORE posted:

I just changed mine to this because some anti-vaxxer PMed me on Instagram saying "Eat a dick science whore"

That's weaksauce. "Eat a BAG of dicks" would have had a much more serious tone.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i was doing drugs and listening to king crimson

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

It's the name that employees in the old British East India Company had for the company, and I'm a history nerd.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
My in real life name

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I checked my drivers licence to see what my name was

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
You might think I'm named after the 'Legacy of Kain' videogames, but you'd be wrong.

My username is a character I invented for a tandem story/RPG years ago, before the first Legacy of Kain game even came out. I was ever so slightly annoyed when they started using Soul Reaver in the game titles because then everyone would think I got the idea from there.

Soul Reaver is an immortal badass warrior/sorcerer who goes around the multiverse kicking rear end in the name of justice. Justice apparently involves a lot of murdering. And absorbing souls to help power himself.

Incidentally I made a custom Warcraft III campaign starring Soul Reaver and some of his companions. Took me over 6 years to make. You can see the official site here: http://www.warpstormstudios.com/tothebitterend/

And here's the first episode of someone 'Let's Play'ing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6irRJchAOpM

Gunuku
Sep 26, 2007

I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science.
Lipstick Apathy
bad mmo shoot dudes video game by a bad company

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
When you say the letters out loud it sounds like entity

ChosenbytheZetans
Jan 21, 2013
I want to be abducted by aliens.

In retrospect it's a pretty queer name.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
philosophy term of art bc i am a gigantic human being

Fuzz Boxer
Apr 28, 2007

sticking with whatever fails
When I signed up I had some stupid joke in my head about edible undies.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Science WHORE posted:

drat that's a fine rear end name.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

To make you talk like an Indian.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I'm a white noise poster.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
i thought long and hard about the quality of my posting

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
a short story from here:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

How! posted:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

How! posted:

50 posts!! Dude, :shopkeeper: just post

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

+

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I needed a username for some random rear end forum, my first internet login name like 20 years ago. I jammed together the word kharma and the word kamikaze, and threw a loving y on the end because I was a teenager.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The raddest nudi: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaucus_atlanticus

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I was testing an early version of Rome: Total War, and the Onagers used to be incredibly broken and they got to be called Ownagers around the team at the point where they were so OP they'd waste entire buildings from across the map like a cruise missile. Plus they used to look awesome (for the time) if you put them in Flaming mode, and my Clan already had named Blazing in it so I figured I'd move the point over. After a while "Blazing Ownager" stuck as a handle outside of the project; it was one of many names I used to cycle through though.

So yeah. There you go. Pretty boring story really but I find it funny when people think it's a pot reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i went hogge wild

• Locked thread