Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Birdstrike posted:

negligent has actually been alright this month

ur fucken drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Negligent posted:

Abbott specifically gave Turnbull communications as a poisoned chalice and if Steve Jobs returned from the dead he couldn't have turned around the NBN

also, the greatest thing Turnbull has done for Australia is removed Abbott

And Ozemail

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

fliptophead posted:

LibertyCat posted:

I am not kidding when I say I was more moved during the events of the Commander Keen series than I ever was by the works of Beethoven or Leonardo da Vinci.

Commander Keen was actually propaganda by programmer in favour of decriminilisation

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

thatbastardken posted:

so it isn't actually illegal to be illegal, but if you split the hairs juuuust right negligent and pisscat are still wrong and should gently caress off to cambodia. send some refugees to replace them for preference.

wow, this seems pretty rude. never thought i'd find an attitude such as this from an auspol regular.

• Locked thread