Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Mr Chips posted:

please only express areas in football fields, none of this hectares business

two football fields?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

lmao just go up there, dick swinging, "I am Daniella, I identify as a woman"

boom cheap cupcakes.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Im the feminist smashing gender roles by holding a loving bake sale.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Tokamak posted:

Myself and 90% of Sydney is not in Uber's service area. Funny that Uber can undercut taxi's and provide better service so long as they only operate in the CBD, surrounding suburbs and the airport. Maybe we should try and make Taxi's better rather than rely on a business who will not guarantee service to an important part of our transit network.

So? Get a train to the city, drink on the way there, get maggot at the venue and then King hit someone on your way out, get an uber home.

Top night out and no nasty cab fare at 2am!

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Whats really amusing is that there is zero attacks on our freedoms and way of life from external threats at all while most of the damage is coming from within with retarded policy and fear mongering.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Royal Commission into Squirting now.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

WRT rents going up, is the argument that without negative gearing, becoming a landlord is therefore less profitable, and a higher rental price is required because there is simply less incentive to be a landlord?

Thats the only argument I can see making any sense.

I mean even if prices dropped, my partner and I probably still couldnt afford to buy, so we would (and I imagine a lot of others) still be renters seeking a place. So to say that renters would then be able to afford a home and therefore stop renting (and further, reducing rental demand) doesnt add up.

I suppose maybe in the long term once all us renters have saved up deposits you would see the shift, but short term it feels like prices would go up as the benefit to having cheap (lol) rent to negatively gear the property is now gone.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

lmao how do you even get petrol in a facility like that? seriously? How does Transfield justify the amount of money they cost if they cant do basic poo poo like ensure detainees cant get dangerous items?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Starshark posted:

This is the mentality we have now? These people are prisoners, even though they've committed no crime. They're not allowed to have sharp objects or volatile liquids because they're basically crims. Stop the smokes.

What use does a detainee have for petrol? Mowing the lawn outside his tent?

It's appalling but I have no idea how they can let it happen.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

The NBN would be a bigger issue if it hadnt already been totally hosed by LNP/Mal-comms minister turnbull. Everyone is in not-mad-just-disappointed dad mode now and hasnt got the energy to give a poo poo.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

How do you even trigger the "I'm a huge prick" filter?? It seems pretty successful at attaching itself to terrible posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Can't leave the house for fear of verbal abuse after Facebook posts that were not even indirectly about her?

Grow the gently caress up.

• Locked thread