Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The DS4 is an excellent controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Whats the deal with DS4 + PC. How does it connect.. it uses micro USB right ? Do I need an adapter?

It's a regular micro USB cable, you can also pair over Bluetooth, there's a third-party program called DS4Windows that lets you use all the features and emulate a 360 controllers

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Does a Micro USB fit into a regular USB hole?

No they have two different ends like this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Thats absurd. So I need to buy two cables then, one to make the end of it fit in the USB hole on my computer?

No, it's one cable with different size ends, one plugs into the controller and the other into a USB port on your PC

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

So the small end goes into the controller hole and the normal size USB plugger goes into the computer's front USB hole?

;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Ok so DS4 has the same plugging thing as the DS3 right? Im looking at my DS3 and theres a small bit that sticks into the controller but the end of it is a normal USB plugging end which works with pretty much every hole on my computer.

No. DS3 uses Mini USB which is different from Micro USB. Yes it's incredibly retarded

• Locked thread