Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Potato Salad posted:

What do you believe then? Unsaid things? Selectively cherry-pick stuff?

Is it only dumbshit propaganda when it turns out to be wrong or a lie?

It's all dumbshit propaganda you retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Narciss posted:

ITT: A bunch of evebros sl*t-shaming a talented community activist who could have saved this dumb lame game, potentially.

It's not cool to like things, unless you like hating things.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

jokine please dont respond to garr khan ty and godbless

Ung, I always forget who's who. (Not you though :swoon:)

also garr khan did nothing wrong etc

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

crew posted:

So when we welp our coalition and all our space who's fault is it gonna be Sions or The Mittani's?

A post-mittani goon world will be a good one. We can go back to our freedom under DJ :v:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Nietzschean posted:

ps what did sion do that makes people suddenly hate him or was he hated for years and no one ever told me

he's a :butt:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

vyst posted:

Wouldn't be a thread without a lovely Garnt hole squad woe is me post

Wouldn't be a thread without vyst pretending that anyone else's version of fun is dumb and retarded.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
Its good that imperium radio came back. That's always been fun (when people are using it)

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Cygni posted:

is that what GFSFM is called now or is that different?

Different. GFSFM hasn't been around in years and years AFAIK

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

vyst posted:

I don't care what you people do for fun. Just don't expect me to want the alliance to allocate resources for it. I've always held that stance. There are a lot of really cool hole squad peeps. There's also a few "elitist ops" nutter types too.

:airquote:YOU PEOPLE:airquote:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

yeah, like people who like playing with not you??

You have the saltiest dick in your mouth all the goddamn time.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Reverand maynard posted:

I'd suck dick for planet side 2 mechanics in eve.

Then we could have two of the internet's shittiest games in one! Make it f2p item shop and you can have all the dicks you want buddy.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Despera posted:

loving raid in the division is hard or my teammates suck

If you're playing with goons, its probably the latter. I love playing with goons because of ~fun~ but holy poo poo we be bad lots of times.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
Ya, quit telling people how to have fun. If someone wants to :justpost: instead of playing eve, then that is their right (also a good idea).

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Nietzschean posted:

you know how it used to be "band of developers"

well

now we have a jabber room called "devswarm"

what are you hiding mister goon?

im not alleging anything im just asking questions.

:freep:

Everyone knows devswarm is for discussing the finer points of php, C, and how to be underpaid.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Goatman Sacks posted:

Oh look a redditor made a racist joke and doesn't understand that that has consequences in the real world, because he's an entitled child.

Racism implies that there was empowered prejudice being exercised. Reddit is hardly a place of empowerment.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Helpimscared posted:

I re-subbed and now DOKDO is no longer in GSF

now wat

You find the people you liked playing with and go play with them.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
cold blooded :drat:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
NO FOOLS
NO BITCHES
NO FATTIES
NO NOT BELIEVIN IN YOURSELF

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

upvoted

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

INIT seems to be joint deployed with LAWN in Syndicate, loving up OSS's swiss cheese moon towers, and camping PF- and FD-MLJ, but INIT have always been the Proud Independent Alliance of the group, they help us when we're in the south and also impose the Imperium's will on shitters in Catch and Delve/Querious/Period Basis.

EXE and RAZOR have been hanging in Saranen and killing the poo poo out of Venal scrublords.

Good, maybe Synd won't be such a boring shithole for a while.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Rhymenoserous posted:

You aren't one of us :argh:

He posts in the Eve thread about as much as you do, which apparently is enough to qualify a person as a goon these days.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Foehammer007 posted:

It makes me sad there wasn't a big brawl over VFK or ya0 but that's where this war is at I guess.

That's what the enemy wants. The enemy wants goons to play this game, so we are going to deny them by not playing this game. Puppet mastered again.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

jokine please stop you're being a stereotype, you're not sending anything up or being funny ty and godlbess

I, wish you'd, start. Using punctuation; again!

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

CainFortea posted:

Except for all the people crowing about it saying literally the very thing.

Pls source your quotes.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Foehammer007 posted:

Pretty funny coming from you of all people. :heysexy:

:vince:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Zethe posted:

So whats the plan post sov while mittens waits for MBC to gently caress off and retake Dek

Kickstarter for Dj's Retirement Fund

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Goatman Sacks posted:

Not since Aegis we haven't.

It's kind of hard to keep up with all these fast-moving, strategic deployment locations.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Goatman Sacks posted:

Yeah, moving the capital once every few years is pret-ty tough to follow.

Check your reg priv

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
I think a lot can be extrapolated about people that aren't emotionally attached to previous imaginary home lands, but then again I'm no psychologist.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Haquer posted:

Hi everyone! :)
I quit playing eve a few years ago and was thinking about coming back to help goons!!

Anyone know if it's safe to undock in VFK-IV if I log back in? All my maelstroms are in there :xd:

Any help would be appreciated!

You should think about remaining unsubbed ender.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
#damnDeadtear

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

im making up for that guy who is in the real money team and pretending to be A Disenfranchised Wiperiod Guy or whatever by posting cute poo poo

OMG WE MADE IT ON REDDIT, WE DEM BOIS

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

your true colors show :sigh:

I blame Ben smash. He told me I was mentioned on the Internet and my vanity got the best of me. Little did I know it was just a deadtear sick burn highlight :mad:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

It was a screenshot of your "Jokine goes to Reddit money coalition" thing as an example of bad posting.

ITS CALLED COMEDY YOU DUMB RETARDORS

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

it's important that i do the asking because i get closer to the truth :v:

Super Sleuth Gumshoe Deadtear.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Huge_Midget posted:

Between this being the busiest time of year for me, having a six month old, and being an adult I miss playing Eve Online: A Bad Game for Terrible People. I wish I could monitor this thread more and check the GSF forums more often and chat on Jabber but I get like 30 minutes a day to dick around on the internet so I have to live vicariously through you guys.

Hey Jokine are you going to Dark Lord Day this year?

Nah, Its gotten so wild there and Indy has so many rad breweries now that its hard to justify the $250 on it.

Plus I still have a 7 year vertical of DL that I need to drink. :rip:

You going?

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

people inexplicably like me, and tell me stuff (in open channels where i ask them)

I've never played any game except the posting game with you and its been pretty fun, I'll tell you all my secrets.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Huge_Midget posted:

Nope I'm not going. Beer nerds are almost as bad as Eve nerds. I also have a 7 year vertical going back to 2008. I want to find some time to get down to Indy this summer since there are so many new breweries I want to check out. Gonna be down there in August for a concert so I might hit you up for some recommendations in the White River area.

Do it for sure! I live right downtown so that would be convenient (I'm a man of convenience)

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
Did Tib say the N word? I bet he did. I like tib, but he needs to not say the n word and frankly I'm appalled that directors kicked kismeteer. I'm sure that he was just doing his best to pursue social justice. Eve Is Real after all. Not acknowledging this is simply encouraging the white privilege that has been eating GSF from the inside out for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

evilweasel posted:

if i wanted to be in an alliance beloved by the hoi polloi of eve i'd go join pl, just like everyone else who can't bear to live without the approval of eve's public

Being edgy and disdainful is new and cool, glad you've caught on to the trend.

• Locked thread