Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

upvoted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Despera posted:

hopefully that gay rear end pubbie name is

:agreed:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Pretty much just CONDI.

SMA: Dead
LAWN: Riding Bikes
FCON: Strategic Redeployment
RZR:???
C02: Fuckwit traitors
TNT: Widotted or soon to be

gently caress yes.

Can we unrebrand yet?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
init and exe?

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

ChickenWing posted:

gently caress yes.

Can we unrebrand yet?

La Résistance seems both fitting and likely to induce further fits of pubbie rage.

NO NO NO YOU ARE HITLER WE ARE THE ALLIES YOU CANNOT PICK THAT NAME

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Otacon posted:

And yet CFC does nothing? You guys are the cancer.. And I am glad to see you burned and purged to the ground.
At least we fought...daily..against all odds. And still kicked your rear end daily what what tools we could use.
your leaders have failed you..your leaders are the cause. As we have always said. Now the truth is out and my fav saying is true.
SILENCE SCUM

How does it feel spending ten bucks to shitpost about 'Goons'?

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Bastion a.k.a. might as well be in condi anyways.

I have no clue where RZR wandered off to.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Systematic posted:

How does it feel to be a dumb?

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Systematic posted:

Trap sprung dumbass.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

ChickenWing posted:

gently caress yes.

Can we unrebrand yet?

Forgot to mention those.

EXE I haven't seen anything of in this thing, I assume they're ghosts just like Razor, or something. INIT has bled away all their sov, and has set up a renter corp Initiative Mercenaries over in Scalding Pass, so I'm looking for them to exit soon too.

BASTN is pretty much like the Island of Misfit Toys, we will carry them around with us probably indefinitely, because they were created wholly out of a desire to keep people from wandering off when their individual alliances implode.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

so its just homeless goons and xdeath's russian dudes vs the entire populace of eve, who happen to openly hate us

huh... where have i heard this before

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

☑ Circle of Two
☑ SpaceMonkey's Alliance
☑ Fidelas Constans
☑ Get Off My Lawn
☐ Razor Alliance
☐ Tactical Narcotics Team
☐ The Initiative.
☐ Executive Outcomes
☐ The Bastion
☐ Goonswarm Federation

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

EXE owns, just FYI.

Also, as lovely as their internal culture and org structure is FCON have been legit decent allies over the years so I hope they find success doing their own thing.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Cygni posted:

so its just homeless goons and xdeath's russian dudes vs the entire populace of eve, who happen to openly hate us

huh... where have i heard this before

that song aint played before, we had nync and mactep and the very strong TCF

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

that song aint played before, we had nync and mactep and the very strong TCF

oh i know but i haven't been back long enough to even know where tcf is / what happened to them so didn't name em. i kinda assumed one of the euro alliances in cfc has their corps now

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Zarcnest posted:

☑ Circle of Two
☑ SpaceMonkey's Alliance
☑ Fidelas Constans
☐ Get Off My Lawn
☐ Razor Alliance
☐ Tactical Narcotics Team
☐ The Initiative.
☐ Executive Outcomes
☐ The Bastion
☐ Goonswarm Federation

Fixed, LAWN has said they will be back to help for major timers. Plenty of LAWN dudes sticking around in Saranen and going on fleets too. So don't rub yourself totally raw on that one.

As for Razor, we have a tame RZR in MiniLuv Jabber, he said some of them are still loving around in Tenal entosis trolling and have even retaken some sov :patriot:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

also lawl bastion taking back test's gains in vale

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
You know if CO2 is going to be in Tribute and Test in Vale, Venal would be a good place to stage

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

INIT seems to be joint deployed with LAWN in Syndicate, loving up OSS's swiss cheese moon towers, and camping PF- and FD-MLJ, but INIT have always been the Proud Independent Alliance of the group, they help us when we're in the south and also impose the Imperium's will on shitters in Catch and Delve/Querious/Period Basis.

EXE and RAZOR have been hanging in Saranen and killing the poo poo out of Venal scrublords.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

dragonstalking posted:

You're not my dad.

only because he would have pulled out in time

Nah.. he's the cumshot his momma should have swallowed.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

INIT seems to be joint deployed with LAWN in Syndicate, loving up OSS's swiss cheese moon towers, and camping PF- and FD-MLJ, but INIT have always been the Proud Independent Alliance of the group, they help us when we're in the south and also impose the Imperium's will on shitters in Catch and Delve/Querious/Period Basis.

EXE and RAZOR have been hanging in Saranen and killing the poo poo out of Venal scrublords.

Good, maybe Synd won't be such a boring shithole for a while.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Despera posted:

You know if CO2 is going to be in Tribute and Test in Vale, Venal would be a good place to stage

There's literally 3 stations in Venal, maybe once Citadels drop (probably not), but until then Venal is a supreme pain in the rear end to stage out of.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Since the Roman gimmick has run its course its only natural that Goons now become a Caliphate.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Since the Roman gimmick has run its course its only natural that Goons now become a Caliphate.

Bring it back around to the Kartoon times, time to re-re-re-invade Delve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzxY4kiz_lg

Only problem is we don't have TCF and Red Alliance as bros anymore.

E: Since Stahlregen is back, can he make an epic propaganda video to announce whatever it is we decide to rebrand ourselves as?

orange juche fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Apr 13, 2016

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

can just see the barely coherent PC Gamer article about that one...

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Wasn't karttoon the leader of jihadswarm or am i misremembering?

e: ya he was nvm

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

c

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

the best of times to gank good lord dropping hulks forever

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

VideoGames posted:

I would really like that. The archives was not as exciting as I had hoped. I thought I might be docked and there would be books everywhere and it would look like an awesome library.

If you like reading and want an idea about EVE Lore, you could always read EVE Chronicles. I'd give you the link but I'm at work and the site is blocked.

VideoGames posted:

Thank you! I have bookmarked it for future use and I have a mining upgrade skill working for me. It is a 4 day one that lets me use my mining laser upgrade 1 module.

I think I might take a brief look at the missions before I have to log off for the evening, but yikes, it's been a long time since I had this kind of excitement about a game and I wish I could putter about all night again. I am so eager to travel about and discover things and mine some lonely asteroids!

Damnit you almost make me want to mine again.

Dalael fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Apr 13, 2016

Dirtybilly
Jul 27, 2013

My god it all makes sense now!

:chloe:

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Gets old repeating this over and over for people that just want to blindly believe Mittani can function without access to the game.
He can't.
No one in their right mind will take orders from someone that is perma banned from actually playing the game. Not only that, but you ban Mittani you ban all the assets he's holding and disrupt the CFC structure thanks to all the roles he holds. Further he's the literal figurehead of the entire thing. Banning him would be a huge morale loss. Then you factor in that he'd lose the character that's tied to his multi-dollar empire and suddenly he can't afford his daily starbucks that funds.
Oh and don't forget all the accounts that will get hit thanks to account sharing.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Maneck posted:

Gets old repeating this over and over for people that just want to blindly believe Mittani can function without access to the game.
He can't.
No one in their right mind will take orders from someone that is perma banned from actually playing the game. Not only that, but you ban Mittani you ban all the assets he's holding and disrupt the CFC structure thanks to all the roles he holds. Further he's the literal figurehead of the entire thing. Banning him would be a huge morale loss. Then you factor in that he'd lose the character that's tied to his multi-dollar empire and suddenly he can't afford his daily starbucks that funds.
Oh and don't forget all the accounts that will get hit thanks to account sharing.

im going to choose to believe that's not a c/p

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

im going to choose to believe that's not a c/p

Only one google result: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4eihf3/remember_when_mittens_brought_up_a_way_to_make_a/d20h0tj

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

the best of times to gank good lord dropping hulks forever

yeah getting that insurance payout for gank ships was huge, we would only lose about 40mil for battleship losses and pennies for cruiser losses

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Cygni posted:

barely coherent PC Gamer article

Very generous of you

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Morris posted:

La Résistance seems both fitting and likely to induce further fits of pubbie rage.

NO NO NO YOU ARE HITLER WE ARE THE ALLIES YOU CANNOT PICK THAT NAME

How about goonswarm. It has quite the ring to it.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Maneck posted:

Not only that, but you ban Mittani you ban all the assets he's holding and disrupt the CFC structure thanks to all the roles he holds.

wait until he hears about our mysterious true leader above mittani who holds all the cfc shares, known as "Retirement Fund Admin", who is a very real person indeed

oh no, i have released The Secret!!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

someone taught frozenpussy how to post, and it is very disturbing to me

Both Frozenpussy and I have worked very hard at improving our posts so we can eventually become good posters.
When will you?

Dalael fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Apr 13, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

yeah getting that insurance payout for gank ships was huge, we would only lose about 40mil for battleship losses and pennies for cruiser losses

it took like 2 cruisers to kill deadspace hulks in higher sec, it was the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Every time I see news about this game I lament the fact that I'm missing the hellwar I hoped for when I started playing. The Fountain War ain't got nothin' on this.

• Locked thread