Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

TigCobra posted:

Nobody voted for you.

I did!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Siets posted:

Took a full fleet of Machariels out for stratop opsec stuff.

Enemy stood down because all they wanted to do today was lose.

We transition into alpha-ratting anoms in Deklein because why not.

Comms remain complete cancer almost the entire time, but mostly in one of those "feels good to be back" ways.

On our way home Rhymenoserous bubbles a neutral gang that we catch up to and completely butcher seven ways to Sunday.

We then get one jump out from home and hold on the gate for ~reasons~.

While holding, a giant Pandemic Horde gang jumps through and yet another massacre occurs with ships popping so fast most couldn't even lock their targets.

We continue to hold on gate one jump from home for ~reasons~.

Finally jump home and catch a "neutral" gang on the undock and tear them to shreds, including us bagging their Redeemer: https://zkillboard.com/kill/52971347/

May have gotten a few details backwards/wrong but that was the gist. loving hilarious/incredible night. Can't wait to go on more Laz war fleets.

Don't forget that yall got to kill me too

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

https://soundcloud.com/dassalt/joinhorde

CCP Manifest is first, Jeffraider just gives up after hearing it.

Also Kyle Aparthos (SMA duder), Laz, & some other Imperium guys hung out and sang "Little Bees" with them all :3:

I came in late, that was fun though. Whoever the FC of that was struggled for a bit there before I left. Had to cut off his "thanks for coming..." with "alright and this vomit is really coming soon. Bye"

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

I too expect a 30 or 40 something year old white guy who is the PR rep for a game company to be good at rap battles.

I didn't see you when I was on but thanks for swinging by.

That was Khan, he's a good dude who's a bit rough around the edges when it comes to being an FC.

Yeah it was when things were winding down already for sure. Would that be... Garr Khan?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Apr 2, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

I had a feeling the Syndic thing was a ruse. His roles seemed surprisingly played-up for a change. Usually you play someone down when you throw them out.

How many friends did you lose over this?

Am0k.s little diplomatic incident has been my title for literally years. What other ones were played up.

PS boys a perk of this means NEW TITLE TIME! Pyf

Endie posted:

Please list everyone who fell for it and tried to recruit you.

I mean I think anyone who knew me well enough to think anything but "that annoying 16 year old" immediately had an idea what was up. Reddit certainly bought the poo poo out of it (and someone stole my Internet popularity points which is bullshit).

I got 3 from old friends who just asked me what's up and letting me know they got a couch to crash on if I need it (I think they all kinda had an idea but also weren't going to ruin it). Shout out to DHD, Foehammer (reminding me of your vouch offer :D), and SUAS for still being bros.

The only blatant recruitment attempt, to no one's surprise, was CAP TO VILY.

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Apr 2, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Reddit seems like it might be really nice this time of year tbh

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

well it's a standard problem in games

to ccp one guy with 3 subbed accounts is $$$ the same as 3 guys with 1 account each (barring microtransactions)

but for actual liveliness and activity, it's not really the same at all, especially if a lot of active accounts are supercap holders, boosters, and cyno alts

this game needs people who do stuff, mostly so they can have interaction forced upon them

Carrier ratting in its current form = more butts in space. More butts is space is more butts to shooy

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
if you dont like the cold war/airpower thread in TFR idt its possible you're a human

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Я хочу чтобы вы облили меня кленовым сиропом и улыбнулись.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I am the only ~True Goon~ around here!

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

My favorite part of this thread is people calling us ungoony. I have literal serfs that rat so I get full reimbursement, and ive stolen more isk this week from hostiles than ordo garr ever stole from blues.

Like I'm pretty sure making the entire English speaking world unite in an attempt to kill us because of years of bullying and trolling and scamming them and blowing up their hisec freighters and making people like gevlon spend their entire fortune sending mercs after us is peak goon.

Can't be said enough

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I could get down with a role reversal and free reign to lead an insurrection Blops dropping and black ops camping the infidels in dek

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Call Me Sa Matrandic Thrass

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Eve of Legends 2016. Thanks Riot

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Foehammer007 posted:

Bro don't be ungoony

Lol what's your alliance tag again, pubbie?

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Apr 4, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

abigserve posted:

This doesn't work when the enemy is on the offence. You can blueball when you're taking someones sov, because you can just go take it somewhere else and laugh, but when they are knocking on the front door hiding behind the couch giggling just results in a broken door.

Years of making GBS threads all over the rest of the game is going to finally catch up with the CFC, which would be so fantastic if the guys on the other side weren't a bunch of meme-spewing idiots who are going to succeed by virtue of sheer numbers and nerd rage.

And free money

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Comstar posted:

This reminds me so much of the old days in the South.

This is what i've been begging for for years

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Foehammer007 posted:

Better than yours lolololol

The Seibestor tribe isn't a member of any intergalactic alliances, friends

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Foehammer007 posted:

irl I let the wax I sell pay for my eve but only certain weedlords care

Hi

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

way to invalidate your authority on the discussion of the mbc

Lol if you thought that retard had some form of authority

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Tusen Takk posted:

Honestly it would be a lot of fun to crash on someone's couch for a while

could you imagine getting to roam dek and kill ishtars? I could get on that train for a while

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Else is like 14 was one reason iirc

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Syndic Thrass posted:

Lol if you thought that retard had some form of authority

Endie posted:

I explained that to people who were asking "who the gently caress is the Percelus dummy?" on irc. I had to do the same about Zephyrine a couple of days ago.

Same

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

"wew lad" is another one that can get hosed. I don't know where the gently caress it came from but it I blame mittani/you guys for exposing me to it.

I did a pretty good job at murder loving that Mae Mae on slack. Wow lord

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Titan tackled. Bring 10k T1 ammo!

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I don't know, I get a case of the concerns when people repeatedly joke about slavs, jews and black people

That's not cool or good in my opinion, even though this is the hurf thread

:shrug:

Well you see its okay because I am a black Jewish slav so I can say these things~~

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Your ban within 24 hours of joining the SomethingAwful forums would beg to differ. :smuggo:

Yeah I went "Hey these gf forums are p cool I'll join that SA thing, that'd prolly be cool too"

That's how I learned SA wasn't cool with people dropping hard Rs

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

YouTuber posted:

It's a real bad game and I regret every minute of it.

What's your spaceman name?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Snibe posted:

Hello old, new, and returning eve goons and allies, here is some of your leadership talking about your coalition and its members, as well as the state of the war.

Please enjoy.

http://pastebin.com/scKpkm6j

Thanks for cross posting reddit for us

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

VideoGames posted:

I registered for SA for long gone subforums. Stayed because I love this gosh darned place.

I stayed for your mod abilities

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Friends, please tell me this rumor about people on GF.com wanting to, and talking about how to, "troll" that CrassKitty streamer girl over her grandpa dying recently is untrue.

If not, please tell me at least someone called them stupid for wanting to do that. That poo poo ain't cool.

I was more so poking fun at the fact that someone went through all that effort to try and fool the bankroller of the enemies in a war.

They were doing this the night I gave my super amazing interview and I did say "this is p not cool and I'm not going to participate in it even though I'm also going to troll her in an actually funny way that doesn't cross the line." That being said, i was sorta confused as to why someone would make that call on their loving stream.

It was no doubt viewer whoring at best and a blatant fabrication at worst. I lean towards the latter actually because at one point it was her grandpa and at another it was her great grandpa. Also it was a response to her mods being loving ridiculous, for example the night I gave that interview I ate a week ban from chat for saying "man this stream chat is a poo poo show" in response to Securitas Protector saying hi to me in chat.

That being said it still was not cool or good that they did that. :eonwe:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

I try to maintain a positive view on how things are ran over there. :unsmith:

But also you're doing the thing that annoys me the most and that is assuming because some random guys did a thing it was like some alliance action approved at the highest levels. The other half of this is assuming that because someone's alliance ticker is CONDI that person is a slave to anything Herr mittens says.

Believe it or not some of us see through the narrative bullshit that's ever present on both sides and just don't drink the Jonestown Brand Kool Aid in favor of shooting spacemans with our years old friends and not getting all worked up about every goddamn thing

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Apr 8, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Also I'm not going to scroll back to quote it but wasn't TheAdj a yeller? Because if so I think the-soft-spoken-monotone-Adj would be more accurate

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's always been a whiny bitch so congrats on agreeing with the insanely racist whiny guy

The most shocking thing about that log to me was that when I ctrl f-ed "friend of the family" it returned 0 results. If there's any proof it's a faked tib log this is it

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

I didn't say someone should disavowed or kicked. If anything were to be done just tell people to not and hope they're not dummies. I also wasn't really concern trolling, I genuinely think that stuff is bad and shouldn't be done.

I think it boils down to difference in opinion on what's acceptable and what's not. Hopefully you and everyone else that disagree with me can see my point of view on it and appreciate why I think it's not cool to do and we can still talk about spaceships.

I didn't mean for it to come off as me saying or thinking it was an alliance wide condoned thing. I just wanted the rumor to not be true because that's sort of lovely to hear you know? I know nobody in GSF leadership can control what people do, and I won't blame them for anything related to it unless there's a screenshot of like Vyst or whoever going "yeah do this, it'll be great."

Same way you wouldn't hold me to what some random Horde guy said, or a PL guy. You can still say "yeah...that's dumb, and that particular person is dumb for doing that."

I think I opened a can of worms I didn't mean to by saying that I just dislike hearing about that stuff was being talked about and, supposedly, done by a few Goons. Same way I'd say that about Waffles, Horde, PL, etc. doing that. It's not something I find funny.

I more just used what you said to finally post the thing that annoys me the most about the redditkrew. I know you're a cool dude and we got no beef.

PS what's your space name anyway

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Shut the gently caress up Frozenpussy

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

frozenpussy posted:

you tell me your boy made the concern leave crasskitty alone post

I'm quoting this on purpose so everyone who has him blocked like me but doesn't click on all the Jerk Ignored links to see what his retarded rear end is posting can see it. This is a textbook example of Frozenpussy doing exactly what I just complained about but from our side "$person defected therefore he is on ~your side~ and you are culpable for any stupid poo poo he spouts now because he's no longer ONE OF US."

Please stop this stupid loving poo poo so I can go take the moral high ground on reddit. I need them up votes guys.

You can't be a supercap fc with sub 1k Internet popularity points these days

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

YouTuber posted:

She is that girl Alpinestars and I blew up on her Twitch stream the other day. She started convoing people during/after M-O and got a little following. She's pretty harmless so I don't know why people are lashing out at her other than the fact she is a girl.

gently caress you for trying to implicate me as a misogynist you fuckboy. I don't like her because she is loving annoying and not entertaining to listen to for hours on end. Don't loving blame me because I personally would and have chilled with Lazarus_Pubraven on stream for that amount of time and don't paint me as hating women because she's a loving bad streamer.

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Apr 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Kimsemus posted:

Also I may be an rear end in a top hat but I think she said the poo poo she said to get subs and money. Maybe that's cynical but idc, because it worked.

It's in one of my walls of text somewhere but I'm reiterating that I emphatically agree.

• Locked thread