Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This game is
This poll is closed.
Great! 180 32.61%
Awesome! 212 38.41%
Good! 160 28.99%
Total: 552 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

ufarn posted:

Wasn't FF12 pretty decent?

10 was awful.

they were both good and enjoyable, gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Tae posted:

He meant voice acting.

i enjoyed the voice acting of Finairu Fantajii X and am not insulting his opinion

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

AlphaKretin posted:

Shimomura's work is good, but only having recently discovered and played Live a Live

Yoko is good as gently caress and the first game I played where she did the music was Front Mission 1. Also if you didn't pick the coolest shinsanken inheritor (the girl) for the final party in that game, smdh

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

kingsglaive was really dumb but fun enough that i'm looking forward to this game whenever the hell it's actually due out

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

This game is really good but I could use a movelist for all the weapons, has anyone got something like that? Is there one in-game? Am I just dumb as poo poo??? who knows!!

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

lol-ing at all the poo poo-tier humans who don't like prompto :allears:

hello fellow homeboy who knows prompto is cool and cute and maybe the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

I am very glad I selected a photograph of a delicious, refreshing Cup Noodle™ before going to the final battle. It made things even more touching.

• Locked thread