Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

no, games are not good yet, yes, games are good now

remember, no poop touching :ffg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

kalstrams posted:

no, games are not good yet, yes, games are good now

remember, no poop touching :ffg:

who touched the poop? link?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

prefect posted:

who touched the poop? link?
there was small prelude but it basically was http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739271&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=615#post458079131

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

eesh. glad i missed it

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

prefect posted:

eesh. glad i missed it
thats was the probe wave you inquired about earlier on, speaking of

also yea, as you might imagine, despite the greatness of pittsburgh the thread wasn't born with 620 pages in it :v:

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

a topic that enstupidens all who encounter it

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

anyways, videogames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl5LAe8NPqM

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
is this why the loving thread is stickied, and also should i read the last 5 pages or is it the same as the 600 before

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

du -hast posted:

is this why the loving thread is stickied, and also should i read the last 5 pages or is it the same as the 600 before
yea. pages before poop were about vr, pages after poop are pure pittsburgh, so read maybe last two-three pages that are about pittsburgh

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

kalstrams posted:

yea. pages before poop were about vr, pages after poop are pure pittsburgh, so read maybe last two-three pages that are about pittsburgh

are they ACTUALLY talking abt pittsburgh or is this thinly veiled "poopspeak"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

has someone modded skyrim for "survival gameplay"? after reading about fo4 survival mode want to do something like that in skyrim since i dont have fo4, and dont have much idea about good related mods beyond frostfall

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007
seriously I can't tell, help

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hemick posted:

are they ACTUALLY talking abt pittsburgh or is this thinly veiled "poopspeak"
they are actually talking about pittsburgh, period. graph probates non-pittsburgh content on sight there

e: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739271&pagenumber=620&perpage=40#post458101849

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
pittseo burghs

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

yakuza 5 is extremely good

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

New rule: no console games or console chat please unless it is about the technical merits of a console like that guy who used a bug to hand code flappy bird into smw

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

TALK KERBY TO ME

srsly I didn't have time last night to try out the new version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts