Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
The womens team took a projected net loss in 2015 for all of US soccer to a 17 million dollar profit because of winning the world cup. They are also projected to net 5 million dollars in 2016 while the mens team is projected to lose 1 million dollars.

I don't see why they shouldn't be paid more in the slightest. Don't their husbands deserve to eat better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Byolante posted:

Depends on whether you can make a nicer type of soup to eat through that broken jaw

Lol, like thats the cavernous hole she eats with

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

And what do they generate outside of world cup winning years?

More respect for USA soccer than the men's team, thats for drat sure. They at least know how to win a world cup.

Crunkjuice fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Apr 1, 2016

• Locked thread