Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

forkboy84 posted:

Well, nobody wants the viscera of an exploded liberal all over them

Speak for yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Jose posted:

i've had someone insist i need to eat brannigans smoked ham and pickle crisps recently and they're a top crisp. thick cut and they go heavy on the flavouring

They are beautiful crisps.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

What if a poster isn't from England or Wales?

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Doesn't matter where they're from, it's where they are. An American in London posting it is hosed, an Englishman in New York isn't.

I think that means that I can post it then! Or not, because I can't be arsed.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

That figure is for when done correctly and doesn't take into account, uh, failures.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

all wine tastes the same imo

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Why would OMOV be bad, exactly?

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Namtab posted:

To be fair, they're kinda hamstrung by wanting to remain broadly fiscally competitive with england under a tory govt in order to attract business

Would England not exist any more if Scotland was independent?

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

big scary monsters posted:

What is up with everyone rabidly [...] promoting Jews all the time anyway. Why do people even care about Jews so drat much [...] they aren't all that special [...] I barely think about Jews ever at all [...] can we give it a rest with the Jews already

ok

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

no problem mr livingstone

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

have you ever been mayor of london?

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

big scary monsters posted:

Jews are [...] barely even distinguishable

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

It'd be hilarious if Scotland and NI drag the vote towards remain. Looking forward to UKIP throwing a poo poo-fit and advocating Scottish independence and Irish reunification.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Extreme0 posted:

People seem to forget about the UKIP vote rising in Wales. Plaid Cymru haven't got the same poo poo eating PR and motivation that the SNP have.

Northern Ireland being the most Pro-EU is preety funny to me compared to Wales being somehow even more Anti-EU then England.

You think it would be the other way around what with how backwards NI is and how Wales relys on EU support funding.

Scotland dosen't surprise me. I expect more anti-british/english resentment if it went towards a EU-exit and vice versa for England/Wales towards Scotland.

NI also relies heavily on EU support funding, although it is pretty surprising to see Wales supporting Leave. Do many other polls show Wales supporting Leave as well?

• Locked thread