Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
https://twitter.com/miitomodachi

Let's all have a clean time shitposting

There's apparently some bullshit prerequisite unless you add a phone number, so I guess I'm going down the list three at a time

Raserys fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Apr 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
As soon as I start adding goons, my irl friends finally give in, whoops

I'll still take goon friends though, up to the second page so far

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

codenameFANGIO posted:

I am gonna get that fuckin' sword I swear to Christ :argh:

Try moving a little to the right of the two pips above the sword and drop with your mii tilted slightly to the left

It took a lot of slight messing around with but I managed two swords (and lots, and lots of candy)

I actually ended up with every variation of the ninja suit and 3-4 each of the mask and socks

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Slur posted:

Name 100 good 3DS games. Version splits (Pokemon, Fire Emblem Fates) do not count.

lol

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Why you guys acting like you had to pay for this, yeah there's nothing to do but you can delete it no consequence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Like I understand thinking "Miitomo was pretty lame" but thinking "Miitomo was a piece of loving poo poo garbage" is either an overreaction or a sign of autism

• Locked thread