Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retard 4 posted:

[Me on the phone with gamestop]

Yes, I'd like to preorder the ps4, here is my credit card number

*hangs up*

[Wake Up - Rage Against The Machine starts playing as I fly off into the sky]

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>playan multi-vidya
>team dies, leaving you vs 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w9eQ5FABko

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>playan multi-vidya
>team dies, leaving you vs 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w9eQ5FABko

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Netflix won't even let you upgrade your account to 4K unless you have a minimum 25mbps down and I live in bumfuck Florida where that wil never happen

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retard 4 posted:

[Me on the phone with gamestop]

Yes, I'd like to preorder the ps4, here is my credit card number

*hangs up*

[Wake Up - Rage Against The Machine starts playing as I fly off into the sky]

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i watched the matrix recently and lmao'd at that ending so much i watched it like 5 more times

its so good lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Fingers crossed for an upcoming Soniibo reveal.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The bowling pin sound effect during the fight with all the Smith clones in Reloaded makes me lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Fingers crossed for an upcoming Soniibo reveal.

:pray:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

The bowling pin sound effect during the fight with all the Smith clones in Reloaded makes me lol

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Wachowski Sisters

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

CGI Keanu Reeves

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Looking up at collection of Soniibos] Good night, Crash. Good night, Kratos. Good night, Nathan Drake. Good night, Last of Us guy and girl. Good night, Killzone guy. Good night, Ratchet. Good night, Clank. Good night, Infamous guy. Good night, Sweet Tooth. Good night, Eileen the Crow. Good night, Knack. Good night, Driveclub. Good night, Jumping Flash. Good night, Tomba. Good night, Ape Escape ape. Good night, Ellen Page. Good night, Maiden in Black. Good night, Sackboy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

CGI Keanu Reeves

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

[Looking up at collection of Soniibos] Good night, Crash. Good night, Kratos. Good night, Nathan Drake. Good night, Last of Us guy and girl. Good night, Killzone guy. Good night, Ratchet. Good night, Clank. Good night, Infamous guy. Good night, Sweet Tooth. Good night, Eileen the Crow. Good night, Knack. Good night, Driveclub. Good night, Jumping Flash. Good night, Tomba. Good night, Ape Escape ape. Good night, Ellen Page. Good night, Maiden in Black. Good night, Sackboy.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would buy an Eileen the Crow Soniibo.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

zen death robot posted:

It's this. Basically if they can make it so both consoles run the same games but the new one runs it better or with higher resolution/details then why not.

Nintendo (peace be upon them) beats everyone else to the punch yet again. gently caress yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hate that after a year all the apps on my phone don't work anymore because they think you have the new one, I glad that won't happen at least

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

it's epic and the first matrix is my favorite movie of all time

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

zen death robot posted:

It's this. Basically if they can make it so both consoles run the same games but the new one runs it better or with higher resolution/details then why not.

There's a thing that does this called a computer

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Benny D posted:

[Homer Simpson voice] Com...puuuu.....ter?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Benny D posted:

THIS loving guy gets it! PC gaming for the mothershitting WIN!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm going to buy the PlayStation 4.5

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

I'm going to buy the PlayStation 4.5

I'm going to call it Retard 4.5

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm glad now that consoles are going to have varying specs but run the same games there really will be absolutely no reason to buy a console in this or probably the next generation

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Is the cost of producing games coming down for devs at all? When you need to sell 10 million copies of a game to break even or whatever I can see why doing large hardware upgrades wouldn't be very beneficial.

As much as I hate the idea of game consoles being like tablets or smartphones I would imagine it would be good for hardware and software margins.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm glad now that consoles are going to have varying specs but run the same games there really will be absolutely no reason to buy a console in this or probably the next generation

speak for yourself man. i seen the nightmares people have trying to get pc games to actually work on their particular computer. plus how are u gonna chill on a living room sofa with a pc.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

speak for yourself man. i seen the nightmares people have trying to get pc games to actually work on their particular computer. plus how are u gonna chill on a living room sofa with a pc.

i got battlefield 4 last year and spent about four hours troubleshooting it trying to get it to work and it never did, well i got into single player once and it was running just fine but i couldnt even open single player after that

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i'm certainly never buying a dice game again though.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the main problem with PC gamers and their Emulator scene kiddies is thye spend 1000 hours more trying to get the game to run at Optimum 400FPS 1290p than actually playing the game

they're the YOSPOS version of gamers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah I have a PC for some gaming but if a game is available on console i will play it there every time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's really hosed up that steam sells games that just don't work

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I prefer to game on console but due to being poor and only having a computer I play games on PC these days

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I.N.R.I posted:

I sit on a sofa and play all my games, using a wireless xbox controller. Or a steam controller or a mouse and keyboard if it is a game that doesnt work for a controller like an RTS game or whatever.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

don't forget to say gioodnight to robbit mon dieu and the katamari ball

• Locked thread