Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scinon
Jul 23, 2006
Now with 2% more atoms!

CNN posted:

Washington, D.C. (CNN) The FBI, led by Director James Comey, formally announced in a statement released at midnight that Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be recommended for indictment related to her use of a private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State.

In the statement, the FBI reveals that it has finished interviewing witnesses and examining Clintons private emails and home server. The statement continues to say that agents found evidence which, according to the statement, "clearly incriminates Clinton" in wrongdoing related to classified emails sent by her and her staff during her tenure as Secretary of State.

The statement ends with the revelation that Comeys FBI team had been joined by prosecutors from the Justice Department. Together, they are expected to formally bring charges against Clinton in the coming days.

hoooooooly poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
coo

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

Scinon posted:

hoooooooly poo poo

APRIL FOOLS HAHA COMEY YOU GOT US AGAIN YA RAT BASTARD!!!!

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
u almost got me scinon

Scinon
Jul 23, 2006
Now with 2% more atoms!

MAYO FETISH posted:

u almost got me scinon

Hillary is cool and good #ImWithHer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Trump reveals it was all just an elaborate April fools joke

• Locked thread