Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Gatekeeper posted:

a lady i know is hindu and her household deity is tha big guy Lord Shiva and she commissioned a painting for her shrine

she liked it so much that she paid me more than we had agreed upon :^)

feels p good

i love the colors :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Luvcow posted:

Not with that picture, which is why i felt safe posting it :(

Because kids aren't supposed to use iPads/Electronic devices before bed they wanted to scrap that idea, kinda crushed my motivation on that one.

:glomp: it's a real good picture luvcow

FluffieDuckie

:peanut:

FluffieDuckie

i love this

i have a needlepoint stocking i've been trying to get done for i'm not kidding 5 years now. it's gotten to be a joke. about this time every year i get it out and swear this is the christmas it's going to be done and then whine and complain until christmas when i throw it in a drawer for another year

it's literally a stocking for a dog and it's likely the dog won't live long enough to see the completed stocking :negative:

FluffieDuckie

i wish my dad painted me cool pictures for christmas instead of sending me the same coffee cake that makes my butt grow every year

FluffieDuckie

that kitty needs a snack asap

also maybe some pets

FluffieDuckie

Welcome al!

FluffieDuckie

that's amazing john glenn

FluffieDuckie

welcome back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Spinster posted:

Ok. I make jewelry as a hobby for a decade, but enjoy drawing much more, started combining them a couple years ago. So I make the cards, earrings, and draw pictures on the cards to accent the jewelry. This Christmas tree branch was drawn with eyeliners.

This is the greatest. Do you sell these?

• Locked thread