Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

Daynab posted:

The Bloomberg thing was the first time I've heard of him and it seems like all the other stories are just reposting the Bloomberg thing, but his spanish wikipedia page possibly has other sources? It was all written before this article. https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_Andr%C3%A9s_Sep%C3%BAlveda

Maybe if someone here speaks spanish they can shine light on it?

The wikipedia page deals with a specific event. Supposedly Sepúlveda hacked FARC members' computers, while they were present at the Habana peace talks. It says he was acquitted of all charges once, due to a failure on the prosecutor's part, but a new investigation was later started. It's open ended. Seems like he used mostly social engineering, such as using the email address "farcpeacetalks@yahoo.com" and fake Facebook profiles, and straight out buying passwords from a third party, and some actual hacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread