Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i will be poring over the leftover belongings of dead people to find fun things for my house and life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

bo pepper finds a good thing "death has profited me here" and another "ah, death, my sweet handmaiden" he finds a nice chair from an older person who died and owned it "i love the fact of dying"

Android Blues

entropy? inevitable decay? those are problems for future bo pepper. right now bo pepper has this sweet bone china set with delicate blue wicker pattern linework on it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

looks like fun anyone who cared is dead now

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Pls be on the lookout for spiderbros. They LOVE estate sales

:spiderguy:

Edit: score

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
items at an estate sale are like abandoned puppies and kittens desperately in need of a new home

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I picked up a really nice end table at an estate sale a few years back but I forgot to give it food and water

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

every item echoes the stories of years desperately but we are deaf to their call

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

every item echoes the stories of years desperately but we are deaf to their call

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

someone rode this bike took pleasure from it but they are dead now and it is yours for ten dollars

Android Blues

estate sales are a sobering reminder that, one day, our own bikes will look all junked up and like they just fought a cave full of sleeping bats

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

witness this school chair a finer one never to be seen and likely brought home as a reminder of days past but those days are gone now and in the ground i bet my son would love it

City of Glompton

have fun, I hope you find a treasure!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i will let you know if so, how i may bring bring bittersweet life back to some object

alnilam

Bo-Pepper posted:

witness this school chair a finer one never to be seen and likely brought home as a reminder of days past but those days are gone now and in the ground i bet my son would love it

that's a nice desk for someone whose body is turned 180° at the waist

Scaly Haylie

i'm the cup

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Apr 2, 2016

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

find me some sweet vinyl cuts :dance:

fuck. marry. t-rex

Got my car in an estate sale . thanks death.

Piso Mojado

I go to estate auctions a lot to get good deals on tools. I bought both my lathes at estate auctions for next to nothing.

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

Android Blues posted:

bo pepper finds a good thing "death has profited me here" and another "ah, death, my sweet handmaiden" he finds a nice chair from an older person who died and owned it "i love the fact of dying"

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Bo-Pepper posted:

One of my friends has one exactly like this except it's red. I covet it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Find the creepiest things you can and sell them on ebay later claiming it's haunted.

----------------

MrWillsauce

hello yes I would like to buy one estate please

Mapparu

Bo-Pepper posted:

good thing i know sign

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Mapparu posted:

good thing i know sign

I like your av mapparu.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tfw someone dies who had possessions you coveted

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i got a grandfather clock what better way to commemorate the ceaseless march of time and our inevitable deaths

Mapparu

super mario batali posted:

I like your av mapparu.

thanks!

Darkman Fanpage
in the future somebody's hoverboard will be on sale at an estate sale

Cliff Racer

by Lowtax

Darkman Fanpage posted:

in the future somebody's hoverboard will be on sale at an estate sale

It will sell for three bucks because it is muddy and missing some of the plastic varnish. Auctioneer gonna be pissed.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"death fuels my existence"
- byob poster bo-pepper

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread