Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
The Rolls-Royce Phantom:

This is the most iconic Rolls-Royce model line in existence, and if youre looking to make a mark as a dictator its pretty much required you buy one.

Pictured is a Phantom owned by the Sultan of Kedah, current Agong of Malaysia. I've never heard of Kedah and I don't know what an Agong is, but they're both obviously pretty important cause dude has a Phantom with flags on it.

Oh yeah you'll see more flags on Phantoms than any other car, other than maybe a Range Rover because they're super popular with despots in the lovely terrain of Africa, and if there's two things African despots love, it's Range Rovers and flags.

I'm off topic though. The Phantom has been around since 1925 and even then it looked baller as gently caress:

That poo poo's straight out of the dumb superficial Gatsby era.

Oh yeah if you dont have enough dumb poo poo to spend your money on you can get one in a convertible, which they call a "Drophead Coupé" because you aren't paying half a million dollars to name poo poo like everybody else.

Neat as balls but you have to be a dick to own one. 2 super spooky skellies out of 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread